“Luke warm curry”

Ranked #154 of 955 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 19, 2012

I have been eating here for a few months, it is not overpriced and the wait staff are friendly and the food is generally good.

One thing which is putting me off is the Curry. It is very tasty and I would eat it 3 times a week if it was hot.

The curry seems to me to be precooked and is reheated, I do not have a problem with this as it is very tasty, but it needs to be served HOT!

Recently my wife was served a curry which was barely warm, which she returned to be heated further on it's return was only fractionally warmer.

I complained to the wait staff who asked me to full out a survey and to write some comments which I did voicing my displeasure, shortly after this I recieved an email requesting I write a review here. Obvously they did not bother to read my comments.

I have complained several times to no avail, now instead of eating here 4 nights a week we rarely eat here.

Reviewed February 4, 2012

this cute restaurant on Pub Street Alley, between the old market and pub street, has the most delicious Khmer Soup Soup - lemongrass, khmer leaf, chicken, ginger - simple, clean, brilliant. The perfect lunch paired with a 5o cent draft - under $5 total.

Reviewed January 16, 2012

Great food, unbelievable prices!
We spent $13.00 total for a great meal including Amok ( one of the most traditional Cambodian dishes), mango salad, prawn dish, and one whole fried fish. The food was absolutely delicious.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

We ate dinner here and the food was very good. Everything on the menu is around $3, and local draft beer is $.50. The Khmer sour soup was delicious, and the Khmer curry was very good too. It's located in the alley just southwest of Pub Street.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

We ordered Khmer curry chicken, chicken with cashew nuts, flat noodles and two orders of sweet and sour chicken for US$ 23.50! The Khmer curry chicken and the flat noodles were excellent. The chicken with cashew nuts was good but not necessarily the best. The sweet and sour chicken has a spicy kick to it but the pineapple blended nicely with the tomatoes and other spices. Had we ordered sodas or water instead of milkshakes, we could have had a family dinner for five for less than US$20. Good food, good value, highly recommended!