Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff, awesome food, clean rooms and bathrooms. Very economical prices. Overall a great place to stay. They have wide variety of cuisines at very reasonable prices. Restaurant is very comfortable and laid back.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

I stayed one night here and I got special price. I got a room (quite big) for one person like, bathroom inside, big fan, 2 pillows and got early check in! Wow!

I arrived in Siem Rieap International Airport in the morning and felt very hungry. So, I went directly to Happy Guesthouse for breakfast and Miss. Phim as a receptionist (also a chef) was so helpful. Very nice and friendly.

Then, I booked a special dinner (buffet) + Apsara Dance from this Guesthouse and a Rmok (Tuk Tuk ) driver picked me and he was so nice and helpful person. His name is Tan Sok Met and brother's in law of the Guesthouse's owner.

In the next day, check out from the Guesthouse for one fullday trip. Because so tired and hungry, I returned to this place for dinner (the foods were delicious).

Another receptionist, Miss. Pheav Kim Phoun also very helpful. I think this is the best from this place. Very nice and friendly staffs. The wifi also very strong!

I requested for shower because I must go to Phnom Penh by Sleeper Bus and my body was so smell. I don't mind to pay and you know what is the answer from Miss. Kim Phoun? Free!

She said this is a special policy in this Guesthouse. So, I think Happy Guesthouse deserves to get title as The Best Guesthouse in Siem Rieap, Cambodia!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I spent 5 nights and we were very happy. Very good food, relaxing chilling atmosphere... if you need help with anything (e.g. Busticket, other tours...) you get help here. The TukTuk driver is driving perfectly save.
i1000 thx

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2018

At breakfast time, our food would take 40 minutes to arrive. Almost every time we asked for our room to be cleaned, we would come back to find it in exactly the same state as it was when we left, which was very disappointing. The staff were friendly but not great at time keeping. Definitely not a room with a view, and there was a lack of cleanliness about the whole place. Would definitely recommend Babel next door for a better option.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I initially booked two twin sharing room for our group but I had to cancel both rooms and changed it to a one triple sharing room due to some unforeseen situation. Process of cancellation and booking of another room was fast and hassle free. The room assigned to us is the one located the the back of the property. Air conditioning of the room is good and the room is spacious. It's just that I don't think they clean our room everyday because the floor mat by the door of the room and by the bathroom door was never changed during our almost three night stay in the guesthouse. But I do commend their staff because all of them are approachable and easy to talk to.

Date of stay: October 2017