TripAdvisor

More Info
from $76.00
More Info
1,375 results
All reviews vuttha dam sokhoeun bout angkor wat his knowledge driver mr temple tour day tour great tour phnom penh amazing guide sense of humour cold water private tour local village beautiful country tonle sap lake cambodian history
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a tour with Davith and he was excellent. Very knowledgeable and friendly, plus looked after our younger child who couldn’t get into the steep stair. He took some cool photos in spots we wouldn’t have known. All around a great day.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had an amazing time with a fantastic tour that was organised by Pheany. She was very professional and friendly and was able to quickly set up a schedule that suited our requirements.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Many thanks to everyone from Buffalo Tours who made our tours personal and interesting. Thanks especially to Siya Pouv for your knowledge around the floating village and Kim Sophat for a photo-genius fun time at the Temples. Highly recommended as always!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Vuttha Dam was a great guide! We spent the day with him making our way through the temples. He was informative, engaging, and super friendly. Very happy to recommend Vuttha Dam if you want to have the best visit to all that Angkor has to offer.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been dreaming about visiting Angkor Wat since I saw the temples featured in a movie when I was a kid. Needless to say that I built up high expectations over that time, but I was happily surprised for my expectations to be surpassed by the actual experience. Visiting Angkor Wat was on my bucket list and I adamantly recommend that it is added to everyone's bucket list, regardless of age or interest.

While Angkor Wat and Siem Reap are amazing and have a great deal to offer, I want to note that our guide and driver helped make our experience so special. Our guide was Mooni and our driver was Mao, and they were both amazing. They started as our guides, but by the end of the trip we felt like they were our close friends. They made our experience all the richer and I couldn't imagine our time there without them because they were such a big part of why we loved our time there.

Mooni and Mao if you read this, we miss you and will be coming back soon to visit!!