Cambodia Images photography tours
Review Highlights
Great off the beaten path personalized tour

We spent the better part of three days with Darren. He was great at planning our adventure and... read more

Reviewed February 11, 2020
thehighroad
Los Angeles
Putting your photography skill to the next level

Just had a great custom morning half day tour with Darren. I have been reading up on some theory... read more

Reviewed December 27, 2019
Rene v
Beemte-Broekland, The Netherlands
via mobile

All reviews photo tour ta prohm portraits shooting srei wonders skills bayon camera tourists sunrise angkor driver mr
Selected filters
Reviewed November 16, 2017

Darren is an excellent photographer that knows the best locations away from the crowds.

Highly recommend!

Date of experience: October 2017
darrenwilch, Owner at Cambodia Images photography tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2017

Thanks Mike, was a great day!

Reviewed December 21, 2016 via mobile

I did a full day individual photography tour with Cambodia-Images. It was a long but rewarding tour. Everything was handled very professionally, from my initial enquiry, booking, and up to the tour itself.

On that day, my guide, Darren, showed up on time, 4.45am at my hotel lobby. We headed for the Angkor sunrise. Darren patiently guided me on how to look for better composition, how to optimize angles and to capture the 'starburst' effect. He knows the less crowded paths of the temples. I captured lots of memorable photos. He even captured a few of my portrait photos in Angkor with his professional touch. The tour ended with the precious sunset shots till the Blue Hour.

I highly recommend Darren to anyone who wants great Angkor photos. It's the best memento. Thank you Darren!

Joyce from Malaysia

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed December 10, 2016

If you like taking pictures away from crowded touristic places, I can highly recommend Cambodia-Images! Darren who is originally from England is a photographer who knows many secret places away from the temples where unforgettable pictures are possible! He is able to put you as a photographer at the right time at the right place. He is open for your own ideas and he will help you to creat your personal images! I have been with him several times and we always came back with pictures I love! Thank you Darren!

Date of experience: August 2016