Review Highlights
Exellent photo-tour with Darren

My husband and I spent 1,5 days with Darren. He took us to the beautiful places, not visited by... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Jewgrafka
Great day with Darren

My wife and I spent the day with Darren photographing the temples of Angkor. Not only did he assist... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Aarrontravels

All reviews photography tour camera settings leper king terrace chau srei vibol day tour portraits composition techniques shooting phrom knowledge bayon tourists sunrise angkor cambodia
Reviewed November 16, 2017

Darren is an excellent photographer that knows the best locations away from the crowds.

Highly recommend!

Date of experience: October 2017
darrenwilch, Owner at Cambodia-Images, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2017

Thanks Mike, was a great day!

Reviewed December 21, 2016 via mobile

I did a full day individual photography tour with Cambodia-Images. It was a long but rewarding tour. Everything was handled very professionally, from my initial enquiry, booking, and up to the tour itself.

On that day, my guide, Darren, showed up on time, 4.45am at my hotel lobby. We headed for the Angkor sunrise. Darren patiently guided me on how to look for better composition, how to optimize angles and to capture the 'starburst' effect. He knows the less crowded paths of the temples. I captured lots of memorable photos. He even captured a few of my portrait photos in Angkor with his professional touch. The tour ended with the precious sunset shots till the Blue Hour.

I highly recommend Darren to anyone who wants great Angkor photos. It's the best memento. Thank you Darren!

Joyce from Malaysia

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed December 10, 2016

If you like taking pictures away from crowded touristic places, I can highly recommend Cambodia-Images! Darren who is originally from England is a photographer who knows many secret places away from the temples where unforgettable pictures are possible! He is able to put you as a photographer at the right time at the right place. He is open for your own ideas and he will help you to creat your personal images! I have been with him several times and we always came back with pictures I love! Thank you Darren!

Date of experience: August 2016