“Fantastic experience”

Cambodia-Images
Ranked #430 of 889 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Established 2016. Photography tours and workshop around the UNESCO world heritage site Angkor Wat. Cultural and night photography workshops around Cambodia. Both our photographers have been running photography tours & workshops for many years with other companies and have vast knowledge of the area, history & culture. We run day tours to the Angkor park and surrounding areas including floating villages on the Tonle Sap, Phnom Kulen, but also run bespoke multi day excursions, with a keen interest in time-lapse & night photography.
Reviewed January 5, 2018

If you like your photography to capture the soul of Cambodia, Darren is the person to go to. He helped me not only capture beautiful images of the architecture, people and traditions but also helped me explore perspectives i would normally not think of. He also patiently helped me brush up on my technical skills and guided me while i got comfortable with the techniques.
Its a long tour but definitely an amazing experience!

Reviewed November 16, 2017

Darren is an excellent photographer that knows the best locations away from the crowds.

Highly recommend!

darrenwilch, Owner at Cambodia-Images, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2017

Thanks Mike, was a great day!

Reviewed December 21, 2016 via mobile

I did a full day individual photography tour with Cambodia-Images. It was a long but rewarding tour. Everything was handled very professionally, from my initial enquiry, booking, and up to the tour itself.

On that day, my guide, Darren, showed up on time, 4.45am at my hotel lobby. We headed for the Angkor sunrise. Darren patiently guided me on how to look for better composition, how to optimize angles and to capture the 'starburst' effect. He knows the less crowded paths of the temples. I captured lots of memorable photos. He even captured a few of my portrait photos in Angkor with his professional touch. The tour ended with the precious sunset shots till the Blue Hour.

I highly recommend Darren to anyone who wants great Angkor photos. It's the best memento. Thank you Darren!

Joyce from Malaysia

Reviewed December 10, 2016

If you like taking pictures away from crowded touristic places, I can highly recommend Cambodia-Images! Darren who is originally from England is a photographer who knows many secret places away from the temples where unforgettable pictures are possible! He is able to put you as a photographer at the right time at the right place. He is open for your own ideas and he will help you to creat your personal images! I have been with him several times and we always came back with pictures I love! Thank you Darren!