“Worth a look”

L'oasi Italiana
Ranked #217 of 970 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Reviewed June 25, 2013

A little distance from the main pub street area but worth the distance. Very good food the lasagna was amazing. They make a lot of ingredients onsite i think. A little more expensive than our normal ( by backpacking standards) stop but well worth it.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Romantic place, nice decoration, friendly staffs with delicious foods. not too far from the city, tuk tuk cost only 2$ per way. high recommend this Italian food.

1  Thank Samlei H
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I took friends here telling them that this was the best pizza in Siem Reap & unfortunately I was wrong! It was soggy, it was not the one I'd ordered but I didn't complain was happy to have any if it was still that good but it wasn't, so next trip maybe not!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

What an amazing Italian restaurant. Loved by locals and expats alike, this restaurant makes all its own cheeses, pastas and cures/smokes all its own meat. The food is phenomenal as are the cheese and meat plates.You won't be disappointed - go now!

1  Thank AC_Wokas
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Because of TA, we ventured to L'oasi and did not regret it. I loved the ambience, but since got bit by a mosquito the moment I sat down, we moved inside. I can't say I regretted that though. We were able to eavesdrop on a fascinating conversation between two men arguing the different ways to restore a temple!

The food was excellent (specifically the pizza and lasagna!) and the service very friendly and efficient. It was a great break from the Pub Street fare - we will be back someday!