“Lovely Hotel with Pool”

Apsara Holiday Hotel
Ranked #242 of 376 Hotels in Siem Reap
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Stayed here with a group on an Explore! holiday. Cannot criticise anything, although we only ate breakfast there so cannot comment on other meals. Free wi-fi. The pool area is lovely and very welcoming after being out in the relentless heat all day! One word of warning though the pool is quite deep and may not be suitable for young children. As others have mentioned it is situated on the outskirts of Siem Reap on the road to the airport but that is no problem because tuk-tuk drivers are everywhere and very cheap and fun. This could be our best hotel of the tour - a toss up between this one and the one in Hoi An in my opinion.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed May 3, 2012

I stayed for 2 days in Apsara Holiday Hotel in Siem Reap in July 2011. It was a very convenient location, close to the airport as well as the temples of Angkor Wat. Room was very good, staff courteous, the stay was peaceful. As I was a vegetarian, the restaurant staff helped me choose my menu to suit my taste. The Jasmine rice srved at Lunch was great.

Over all a very good experience.

Some temporary repair work was going on in the drive way leading to the hotel, which was causing some inconvenience, but it was temporary in nature.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank RaviMumbai
63761318, Director of Sales at Apsara Holiday Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2012

Dear RaviMumbai,

Thank you very much for being our valued guests, and I would extend this thanks for your complement favorable comment.

I'm already shared this comment to my team player and they are so happy that you are satisfied with our services, as usual we are strive to provide our customer feel Apsara Holiday Hotel become '' Home a way from Home''

One again, is was a wonderful time that Apsara Holiday become a small part your experience during your excellent trip to Sie Reap, Cambodia.

We are looking forward to welcoming with big smile to you and family back to Apsara Holiday Hotel soon.

On behalf of Management and staff Apsara Holiday Hotel

Reviewed April 17, 2012

This is one of my many stays at the Apsara Holiday, my favorite hotel in Siem Riep. The staffs are professional, polite and yet very friendly. Ms. Sean Chandy is excellent! The hotel is not very large and not very small, so I always felt like "at home". Room was nice clean as always. This time I noticed that the floor was upgraded to real wood floor. Thank you for making my stay a pleasant one.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Triet
63761318, Director of Sales at Apsara Holiday Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2012

Dear Triet Mr,

Warmest greeting from Apsara Holiday Hotel.

Thank you for providing us with your favorable feedback and I am delighted to know that you had an enjoyable stay in our hotel and services. Your comment is definitely a valuable as it allows us to improve on our products and services towards overall guests’ satisfaction.

We always strive to ensure every guest of Apsara Holiday be it on business or leisure leave the hotel contented, and in meeting the guests every need.

I will be happy to share comments to the hotel team members and the team and I look forward to welcoming you back home again soon.

On be half Management and staff Apsara Holiday Hotel

Reviewed February 26, 2012

From the time I entered the hotel to the day I checked out (7 days later) the staff were all professionals and all had beautiful smiles. I was greeted by a gentleman who welcomed me with a Cambodian scarf and a cool juice. All the staff members spoke adequate english. The hotel lobby was spacious and clean with enough back lighting to provide an ambience of calmness and relaxation. Soothing live traditional Khmer music was provided at the lobby during breakfast and dinner hours. The room was clean, well equipped with good lighting, and most importantly, the room was nice and cold. The highlight of this hotel was the variety of food that was provided in the restaurant. Coming from the US, one of the main concern was eating improperly cooked or dirty food. I had no such problems or concerns in this hotel. The food ranges from Asian to western style, enough for everyone. The pool was nice and clean, a nice getaway from the afternoon heat. The hotel is situated slightly at the outskirt of the city however there was no problem getting around as there was more than enough tuk tuk waiting to assist guests to their destinations. Overall I had a very pleasant experience staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank alanthius
63761318, Director of Sales at Apsara Holiday Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2012

Dear Alanthius,

Thank you for providing us with your favorable feedback and I am delighted to know that you had an enjoyable stay in our hotel. Your comment is definitely valuable as it allows us to improve on our products and services towards overall guests’ satisfaction.

We always strive to ensure every guest of Apsara Holiday be it on business or leisure leave the Hotel contented, and meet the guests every need.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

Nice hotel, friendly staff, professional support. This is a good choice for holidays.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
63761318, Director of Sales at Apsara Holiday Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2012

Dear Gin T,

Warm greeting from Apsara Holiday Hotel.

Essentially please let me thanking for providing us your feedback via TripAdvisor community page. I realize this took time out of your day and for that I am appreciative.

Please be informed that your favorable comments have been shared with the team for improvement on areas where we did not meet your expectations.

Anyhow, we almost happy that Apsara Holiday Hotel can be a part in your enjoyment of Cambodia and we hope it is not too long before we have the pleasure to welcome you and your family back.

Reviewed February 6, 2012

I really like this hotel! Rooms are clean, quiet. Staffs are friendly, kind. I think visitor will have a good time here.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Minh Thanh B
63761318, Director of Sales at Apsara Holiday Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2012

Dear Minh Thanh B,

Thanking for sharing your experience when you stayed with us. We are delighted to learn from your guideline that you were impressed with our facilities and services.

Your fine compliments are highly appreciated and we shall certainly share the comment with our team player.

One again, we almost happy that Apsara Holiday Hotel can be a part in your enjoyment of Cambodia and we hope it is not too long before we have the pleasure to welcome you and your family back.

Reviewed January 16, 2012

I really got a nice impressions having stayed for 2 nights in this hotel. Smiling, helpfull and patient staff. Well-equipped room, all for nice and peacefull rest good sound protection. Very adequate breakfast. Location is sufficient as in any case you had better take tuk-tuk to reach all place needed.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Helen H
63761318, Director of Sales at Apsara Holiday Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2012

Dear Lioness68,

We would like to extend our thanks to you for taking the time to comment on our services and sharing your pleasant experience during your recent stay with us. We are most delighted to learn from your line that you were impressed with our facilities and services.

We believe in providing our guests the best services and attention, and nothing makes us happier than a confirmation of our guest's satisfaction. Your fine compliments are highly appreciated and we shall certainly share the comment with our team.

It is gratifying that the Apsara Holiday Hotel played some part in your enjoyment of Cambodia and we hope it is not too long before we have the pleasure to welcome you and your family back.

The Management & Staff Apsara Holiday Hotel