“Desserts !”
Review of Blue Pumpkin

Blue Pumpkin
Ranked #7 of 25 Dessert in Siem Reap
Good for: Families with children
Description: Cafe & Restaurant Serving Varieties Of Food - Khmer & Western Choices All You Can See Varieties Of Ice Cream & Sorbet Flavour - Bakeries - Pastries Serving Breakfast - Lunch & Dinner Other Services Upon Request: 1. Catering - In Your Requested Location Serving A. Take Away Boxes ( Breakfast - Lunch - Snack ) B. Set Menus C. Buffet ( Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner ) D. Coffee Break E. Cocktail Parties F. Ice Cream Package For School Or Childrens' Party 2. Working With Hotel - Restaurants - Travel Agencies - Private Companies In Town
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I love their Ice-creams and cakes...came back again for the second time and i even bought their infamous key chain :)

Write a ReviewReviews (3,217)

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Came here for lunch, the food was quite good, the fresh artisanal bakery baguette was solid though it suffered a little from the humidity, the lemon tart was delectable and the ice cream--though we didnt't try it--looked delicious. An upscale change of pace for those tired of the usual fare.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

I was expecting more selection with the rave reviews, but this seemed to be an average desert shop. I picked the macroons and although good not, spectacular.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I live in Phnom Penh and like the BP there. The one in Siem Reap is too warm and the staff took ages to take our orders. They seem to stand around and don't really pay attention to their patronage.

The menu is exactly the same as Phnom Penh

Reviewed December 5, 2012

The ice-cream is really really good here, whenever you find yourself close to a blue pumpkin - think there are 2 outlets in Siem Reap - do drop by for some innovative flavors. Same with the milk shakes & fruit juices. I also bought sandwiches from here when I took a 7 hr boat trip to Battambang, both veg & non-veg ones are yummy. The only issue I encountered was when I'd ordered for fresh sandwiches to be made, the guy who took the order kinda messed up, but ultimately I did get to pick up my lunch, so no harm done! I actually find myself thinking of those sandwiches once in a while, 2 months later!