“Absolutely amazing!”

Quad Adventure Cambodia Siem Reap
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Explore the Cambodian countryside with our all-terrain vehicles... From the lush countryside to isolated villages, let Quad Adventure Cambodia take you for unforgettable memories! To avoid disappointment, please book directly with us through our reservation form online, you will receive very quickly a confirmation with a pick up time at your hotel or guest house.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed February 20, 2011

I really booked the ride for my partner (thinking he might want to do something other than visiting temples) and I am so glad I did - I absolutely loved it! Herve was so lovely - even after I got my days mixed up, he sent someone out for us and managed to fit us in. I had never ridden a ATV before, but Herve was great with instructions and safety, and I was grateful for the test run before we went - very easy to pick up. We ended up being the only 2 people on the tour (we did 41kms) and our guide was lovely. It is an absolutely amazing experience, seeing the countryside and having all the kids run out when they heard us coming! I felt so bad that we didn't have anything for them, they were so so happy to see us! We went over our 2 hour time but there was never any rush or comments. Such an amazing experience - a must do in Siem Reap!!!

1  Thank Liz6285
There are newer reviews for Quad Adventure Cambodia Siem Reap

Reviewed February 20, 2011

All the reviews are true! I came back from the 2.5hr tour wishing I had another day in Siem Reap to do it again! This is FUN! and a great way to see the country side, including villages, markets, a temple, an orphanage (which the company sponsors and which is charming and worthwhile) while traversing a good balance of mostly off-road terrain: dirt roads, dusty narrow paths, tracks through rice paddies, fields, villages, back-blocks of suburbs and the back roads of Siem Reap. Great balance for riding, between fast flat sections and some more challenging winding, twisting, rugged parts.

In terms of the actual riding, the quadbikes are very easy to ride and you get very good, efficient instruction and a short practice ride at the start. You wear a helmet and a face mask (for the dust!). You get led all the way by a guide on a motorcycle, who adjusts the speed to suit you. I am a bit of a rev-head and have raced cars, although never ridden a motorcycle or a quad-bike, so I was very happy to go as fast as possible and really attack the rugged, winding parts. I was teamed up with a young German guy who was experienced on quadbikes and our guide let us go full-on most of the time (although he always slowed us down for intersections, villages, wandering cows etc), which was just brilliant - heaps of fun. The older couple who were on the same tour with us had a separate guide and I assume they went far more sedately, as we got back long before them. So the company really tailor the experience to your ability and attitude.

This is about the best thing on 4 wheels in South East Asia. Do it...TWICE!

1  Thank Vanmerino
Reviewed February 20, 2011

We had a great time on our half day tour with our excellent guide Phy! It was the perfect way to see rural Cambodia and was a welcome break from the temples (although we even got to see a remote temple while we were on our tour!). Unfortunately we felt quite uncomfortable at the orphanage/school we visited where we listened to complaints about the way they are treated.

Reviewed February 19, 2011

My husband and I signed up for Quad Adventures when we visited Siem Reap in Dec 2010, and I must say it was one of our favorite adventures/activities in Cambodia. We had a wonderful time with our guide Savuth. He was a perfect guide. Took us through the villages and showed us the "hidden" part of Cambodia... things you don't get to see in the touristy parts of Siem Reap. What an adventure... we visited temples, a wedding ceremony, a monastery, an orphanage, rice paddies, and so much more. We met so many friendly villagers along the way. Savuth spoke wonderful English and helped us to understand what we were seeing and to appreciate the way of life of the villagers. He also made sure we were safe and comfortable on our quads which was key since this was my first time driving a quad. I'd give my highest recommendation to Quad Adventures, and make sure you ask for Savuth.

Reviewed February 19, 2011

Just like Ballooning over Bagan, it is not cheap but it is worth it and certainly one of those things that you should do before you die! We did the full day quad and had a great time. Two tips.... 1. if you wear contact lenses, do not wear them this day and 2. they are serious when they advise that you should avoid the cow-crap!

Pictures from the day are here: http://www.flickr.com/search/?s=int&ss=2&w=83555001%40N00&q=quad&m=text

1  Thank rogerwp