“Fantastic- a must do in Siem Reap”

Quad Adventure Cambodia Siem Reap
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Explore the Cambodian countryside with our all-terrain vehicles... From the lush countryside to isolated villages, let Quad Adventure Cambodia take you for unforgettable memories! To avoid disappointment, please book directly with us through our reservation form online, you will receive very quickly a confirmation with a pick up time at your hotel or guest house.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 15, 2011

Very professionally run, this was one of the highlights of my trip to Vietnam and Cambodia. Although my wife was a little apprehensive about getting on a quad bike (she had never ridden one), The owner a genuinely nice guy and very chill in his demeanor, took her for a short training lesson on the bike, and showed her that it would be easy.
We opted for the sunset tour (my wife has a heat allergy and it can get quite hot with the sun out), which was one of the shorter ones (about 12km long).
We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and would definitely return for a longer tour. The tour takes you through parts of Siem Reap you wouldn't otherwise see, like the villages in the surrounding areas.... great fun, excellent photo ops, and exciting adventure on powerful quad bikes. I would highly recommend Quad biking here... they even gave my wife a certificate, which she was thrilled about.

2  Thank Manav S

Reviewed March 14, 2011

What a great way to see the countryside and the amazing people that live there,
Herve was excellent explained everything so well had an amazing afternoon out on the bikes the people & kids are all so friendly.
Would defintely recommend this to anyone going to the area,
Great value for money.

Reviewed February 26, 2011

Having lived and travelled in Asia for the last 5 years, I decided to try this on a whim. It was one of the highlights of the trip. I had a fantastic guide who was patient and allowed me to go at my own pace through the countryside. It unlike the parts of Cambodia that I have been to (primarily Phnom Penh and its neighboring provinces). I am also grateful to Herve as he was kind enough to make some good suggestions on good local cuisines as well as finding assisting me with finding a good hotel.

Highly recommended from an experienced Asia travellor!

1  Thank ayang11
Reviewed February 24, 2011

This was a very well run trip. We are very glad our tour guide suggested this activity for us. We had 3 teenagers & 2 adults who were looking for something with a bit of action and this was perfect. Good training and safety awareness followed by 2 to 3 hours of touring with 2 guides on dirt bikes to guide us and travel at the different speeds that our group wanted to travel at. Excellent trip.

Reviewed February 23, 2011

My husband and I did a half day tour, and we still think about how much fun we had and the lasting memories in our minds. Aside from seeing Angkor Wat, there really isn't much to do in SiemReap, so luckily my husband booked the tour. We shared a quad, so I could take pics and video in the back. We went through the countryside and got to see how daily life really is for the locals. What really warmed our hearts is how happy the children are, when in reality, they have next to nothing except dirty raggedy clothes and yet they seem so happy, laughing and smiling, running out into the road to wave to us passing by. It was puzzling why they all do the same thing? Reality really hits and you realize how life is so unfair for some people, while here in the U.S, kids are so materialistic and superficial with their ipods, ipads, toys and video games, while these children have each other to play with in the dirt and lacking nutrition and proper medical care - you could see that survival is number 1 on the families' list rather than what restaurants to eat at, and what car to drive..
Anyway, we visited the orphanage, and as you approach, the kids in the class, stand up and in unison says, "Good morning, visitor, how are you? Where are you from?", it was cute and touching. Older kids teach the younger ones English, Japanese and Khmer, there are no real teachers. We brought school supplies, crayons, pens, calculator, drawing books, dictionary for the school. We wished we had brought vitamins, or cold medicines because they really need it. We each got t-shirts and was on our way...
Going on this tour, makes you wonder about alot of things in life, and really appreciate what you have ... it was a great way to see Cambodia outside of Pub Street and into the reality of the local people. In the early morning, I got a glimpse of monks walking alongside the road to houses for food offerings for the day.... I regret that I didn't get a picture, but it's really magnificient to see.. however, you can only witness very early in the morning.. If you come to Siemreap and do not do this tour, you are missing out a great deal!! Make sure to wear long pants, sunglasses, and maybe even double up on the face mask, it gets reallllly dusty.. A++++++++++ Thanks Quad Adventure!!

2  Thank adkc