TripAdvisor

from $25.00
from $13.30
from $25.00
More Info
All reviews james bond angkor wat worth waking up early bang mealea friendly and knowledgeable guide car driver cooking class great information spent days in siem reap beautiful sunrise surrounding temples cambodian culture knew how floating village taking pictures worth the trip great pictures
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Sorya picked us up from the hotel in a tuk tuk and first we visited the local market to pick up some veges and ingredients. Then we went back to a house in a local village where we learnt to cook 3 dishes each for our party of three. What a wonderful experience!
The food was fantastic, the environment was inviting and the hosts were excellent teachers. I can highly recommend this class.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went on this marvellous and excellent tour of the Angkor Wat Archeological Park temples on 22nd September 2019. My tour guide is Mr Sen Prourng and he is mighty kind plus helpful and he takes very good photos. I have a wonderful bag of memories of Angkor Wat Archeological Park temples through the many photographs taken of me by Sen in the Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm, and Angkor Thom temples.
This “Explore Angkor Wat with Sunrise Small Group Tour” is by far the best Angkor Wat Archeological Park temples tour that I’ve been on and I would highly recommend this tour in Siem Reap to all tourists interested in seeing and experiencing one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
Watching the sunrise in Angkor Wat temple is an unforgettable memory captured in a photograph. Bayon temple is unforgettable with the unique carvings of faces on the rocks. The roots of trees invading the Ta Prohm temple buildings is also an amazing sight.
The price of this tour is the best value for money tour in Siem Reap and I strongly recommend anyone visiting Siem Reap to participate in this wonderful and unforgettable tour.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This experience is a must try in Siem Reap! The food was amazing. We got to pick the fresh herbs that we used for cooking. Sorya was a really great instructor. Very friendly as well.

We tried the following:
- green mango salad
- pomelo prawn salad
- pineapple fried rice
- banana with coconut milk
- sweet and sour chicken
- seafood tong yam

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Mr.T did a good job touring to Angkor Wat. He was extremely informative and we had a wonderful experience with him. I think that without Mr.T, our experience at Angkor Wat would not be the same. We would have been tired, lost, and confused because the area is so big you will be "templed out".

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Before the tour actually started, the organization was well-responsive on Whatsapp with clear and quick answers. San, our guide, was clearly knowledgeable about the tempels and happy to share his knowledge with our small group of 7 people. He also created a great vibe by making jokes, offering to take photos and asking us multiple times how we were doing. Hence, I'd definitely recommend.

1  Thank Tim W