Tripadvisor

from $51.29
from $21.80
from $36.33
More Info
All reviews sense of humour always on time phnom penh his knowledge awesome driver a great tour guide floating village seam reap excellent english great trip angkor wat ry tours information culture gibbons company
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2020

Ra is not only the most funniest tour guide I've ever met he is also very smart and a good listener. He is a well trained guide who explains the history behind the temples very profoundly and in perfect English. Besides that he is that kind of guide with whom you can enjoy a beer after the tour. Thank you so much for this great trip.

Date of experience: December 2019
Ryry V, Owner at Vanra Transport, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

Thanks you so much for your feedback. I am very pleased to hear that you have a wonderful time during your stayed. All the best Vanra.

Reviewed January 6, 2020

Great guide and driver who delivers the history and cultural detail in a great easily understood manner. Has a good sense of humor which makes the travel more fun. Also happy to talk about a wide range of topics candidly for a great insight into Cambodia now.

Date of experience: January 2020
Ryry V, Owner at Vanra Transport, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2020

Thanks you so much for your feedback. I am very pleased to hear that you have a wonderful time during your stayed. Looking forward to host your family and friends in Kingdom of ruin temple.

Reviewed January 5, 2020

Ray was one of the exclusive tour guides that I have met in my life. He is extremely knowledgeable and also very accommodative. Despite being extremely professional, he is very flexible and gave us correct recommendations. Ray not only took us around for Angkor and other attractions of Cambodia, but went an extra mile and helped us retrieve our lost luggage.
Ray explained us the history and the facts in the way each and every family members understood. He understood our requirements for food and took us to restuarants accordingly.
My mother has knee problems, he took extra care of my parents.
I'm overwhelmed. Thanks a lot Ray!! I highly recommend you for your 6 STAT Service!!

Date of experience: January 2020
Ryry V, Owner at Vanra Transport, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. I am very pleased that you have a wonderful time during your stayed all the best.

Reviewed January 5, 2020

Ry was right on time to pick us up at the hostel. He was friendly and patient and had good recommendations as well. Visited Kulen and Angkor wat. I would definitely recommend using their services for a relaxed trip.

Date of experience: December 2019

Thanks you very much for your feedback. I am very pleased that you have a wonderful time during your stayed. All the best.

Reviewed January 3, 2020 via mobile

My mom and I took a few tours with Ra. I can’t say enough how much I appreciate his care and attention to detail. He took us to purr Tonle Sap and to Angkor Wat. Both tours were very well organized. He spoke with us candidly and honestly. His sense of humor and storytelling kept us captivated as we moved from one place to another. I twisted my ankle the night before our Angkor Wat tour, and Ra made sure that I was able to not only make this dream of mine come true, but he he helped me stay comfortable with my swollen ankle. I can’t wait to go back to Cambodia and book another tour!

Ryry V, Owner at Vanra Transport, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2020

Thanks you very much for your feedback. I am very appreciated and so happy to hear that you have a wonderful time during your visit.