“One-Dollar-Night: The food was excellent, but they were overrun”

Soria Moria Fusion Kitchen
Ranked #339 of 956 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Tapas for one dollar, a drink for one dollar: As guest of the Soria Moria hotel tonight I ran into this occasion, it was not planned. First the kitchen was quick with my choice of Tapas. And the Tapas were excellent. But then the restaurant was overrun. And so for the second order I had to wait much much too long. And the same happened to the other guests. So I ask myself, it the one-dollar-night suits really the concept of sutainability, which the Sorio Moria hotel is promoting and living in an excellent way. I think it suits not, the very good kitchen is worth a better price. And the attentive waiters earn a better concept. The management should think about it, because Soria Moria hotel and its restaurant are really outstanding and should be aware of marketing ideas, that could ruin its image.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

We go here weekly when it is half price.

It is wonderful eating European food at Khmer prices on the half price nights.

You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I don't think I've ever paid so little for two hangovers...damn the buy one get one free drinks! $31 for two starters, two main courses, 4 glasses of wine and 8 cocktails!! The food was of an amazing standard, I recommend the chicken with ginger and also the chicken satay to start! The pina coladas were yummy and ridiculously strong! Wednesdays and Thursdays are the nights to go. Would love to go back if we weren't leaving today! One other note...the toilet was the best I have been in in Cambodia...always a good sign!!!

Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

Book a table on a Wednesday night and feast on $1 tapas and drinks.
A fairly decent menu covering most tastes (eastern and western) all for $1 each. The chicken satays were great as was the deep fried morning glory.
All drinks are $1 too - cocktails (not bad for price) wine and beer.
It gets very loud through.
Great place to come to with a big group of friends, the bill is so easy to split!

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Look - this is an amazing place to watch the sunset, but you should avoid the food. The drinks are good, and the view just can't be beat. We decided to see the Apsara dancing on Friday night, and it was worth it, but I wish we would have left after the performance was over. Skip the dinner - Norweigan-Cambodian fusion isn't well known, and not without good cause. We ate at some questionable locations during our visit to Siem Reap, but were most disappointed with this one.