Tripadvisor
Siem Reap
Post
Inbox
Search

“We enjoy a taster menu as”
Review of Mango Cuisine

Mango Cuisine
Ranked #26 of 1,352 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Asian, European, French
Description: Mango Cuisine is a small fine dining restaurant in the heart of Siem Reap. We like our customers to feel special and offer fantastic service and great food. We source great local produce daily. Everything in our restaurant is cooked fresh. We have a 5 course set menu (French Cuisine) so you get to try many different flavours.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoy a taster menu as you end up trying things you wouldn’t usually order. The food was good but overall I think a few improvements would make a lot of difference. Make sure the previous plates are removed before the next course comes. Check the loo for paper and tidiness regularly. Consider focusing more on local ingredients

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank 681suev
Write a reviewReviews (464)

Reviewed January 8, 2020

Family popped into Mango Cafe for dinner. We ordered a bunch of different choices off the a la carte menu. All of the dishes were outstanding. I highly recommend a meal at Mango cafe

1  Thank T9236JMderekc
Reviewed December 26, 2019

My wife and I had the pleasure of dining at Mango Cuisine during our recent stay in Siem Reap. The experience was beyond all expectations. If you are looking for a Michelin star level dining experience while in Siem Reap, make a reservation. You will not be disappointed. Every dish on the set menu was prepared with flawless care and execution. So delicious. Thank you again to Chef Baldwin and his entire team for such a terrific evening. You are truly making a difference. Keep up the superb work!

Reviewed December 26, 2019

I haven’t eaten here but I’ve come here for a wonderful cocktail three times to meet friends before
shopping the Art Center Market.
They have a nice menu; I just wasn’t hungry.
The staff is very helpful and attentive. The cocktail was exactly what I asked for; I’m picky.
Out on the balcony you can people watch the street action while catching a breeze.
The ladies room is always spotless!
Maybe to much information?

Reviewed December 15, 2019 via mobile

ខ្ញុំនិងមិត្តរបស់ខ្ញុំជាជនជាតិជប៉ុន បានទៅញុាំអាហារពេលល្ងាច នៅ Mango Cuisine ពួកយើងបានកម្មង់ set manu សម្រាប់អាហារ ប្រាំមួយមុខ ម្ហូបគ្រប់មុខទាំងអស់គឺសុទ្ធតែមានរស់ជាតិឆ្ងាញ់ពិសារទាំងអស់ ជាពិសេសគឺសាច់គោអូស្រាលីជាមួយនិង the secret Kompot pepper source, it was amazing dinner, I have never ever had before and the staff were friendly and smiling face which made our dinner more enjoyable. In the end the chef came up to say thank you. It was really wonderful dinner time in Siem Reap. Highly recommended to test the food at there. I absolutely come back again.

1  Thank rayouths