“Delicious ”

Mango Day Restaurant
Ranked #711 of 1,266 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

Delicious Corean food for a good price! Between $3 and $6. Delicious dishes. Huge portions for Dongas. Good discovery of Corean food. Nice and friendly staff!

Date of visit: April 2019
Write a reviewReviews (14)

Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

Travelled to Siem Reap with my wife and her parents in Feb. 2019. This Korean restaurant is absolutely authentic.
Ramens and
Kimchi pancake is available if you ask, at price of USD3.
The lady owner is very hospitality and the white puppy(a Schnauzer) is soooooooo cute!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed June 19, 2018

My wife and I had the pleasure of dining here twice. Each time, the service was impeccable and the food delicious. The portion sizes are just right, too. We both highly recommend this restaurant!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

We came to Mango Day twice for lunch during our four days in Siem Reap. Remarkable Korean food at reasonable prices, and the spice we were looking for but had a hard time finding with Khmer food. Extremely delicious and the staff is absolutely lovely. Highly recommend for a post-Angkor stop.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

Mango Day, its owner, staff and food are amazing! The gimbap, kimchi and other side dishes always bring me back to the wonderful years I spent in Korea...genuine and delicious -just as I remember! Highly recommended as a pit stop en route to Angkor Wat! ❤️

Date of visit: February 2018