Tripadvisor
Siem Reap

“Amazing food ”

Atmosphere Siem Reap
Ranked #50 of 1,310 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Description: Falafel, middle eastern fusion food, teas and cakes. Now relocated to an easier to locate place. King's Road (aka Made in Cambodia Market), corner of Street 27 and riverside
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have been in Siem Reap almost a month now and this was my first time eating in Atmosphere. Not sure why I waited so long, I had the vegan Sumac with yellow rice and pita and it was amazing! Very friendly staff and the chocolate mousse for dessert is exquisite. Will definitely be back soon, great selection for vegetarians/vegans.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (415)

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

We went for lunch. Great food, great service. A very nice owner who talk to his customers and explains about the food. Highly recommended.

Reviewed January 7, 2020

Truly tasty vegetarian curry with plate of brown rice -- $3 and enough for my dinner and a take-away. Came with a pop-over 'muffin' with vegetables inside that still intrigues me -- cuz it was so good.
I also ordered a Greek salad -- plenty of feta, tomato and cucumber, etc. -- OK yet it was the curry that has me coming back. Mo is the very cheerful and helpful owner. Good staff. Very clean and spare decor.

Reviewed January 6, 2020 via mobile

Another great place to eat in Siem Reap. I’d recommend you go with a friend to have as share plates as there are too many great options to choose from.

Reviewed January 6, 2020

Atmosphere is small, very clean does not have thumping music (hallelujah!) and the staff are extremely attentive and polite. We ordered the falafel, ("flippin 'eck" - as we'd say in the UK), sublime. They were light, beautifully cooked and plenty of them. As for the accompanying hummus well, I have never tasted anything like it in my puff. One can only image THIS is how hummus is supposed to taste - it's light not overwhelmingly chick pea with a small (looks like) puddle of olive oil and lemon juice. I am not a fan of hummus simply because my experience has been overwhelming garlic with a hideous after taste or the dreadful shop bought over processed horror.

The owner, Mo, is a very funny and gracious man with a great sense of humour, he (as well as ourselves) asks us why we live in Scotland because it’s so cold! This really was a gastronomic experience, one which is getting repeated tonight!