It is good to see employers investing in their staff and it shows as the staff here seem genuinely happy in their work and are very friendly and chatty.
Along with a good buffet breakfast offering a variety of traditional and European dishes they also have a very good restaurant menu which can be enjoyed on the very pleasant roof terrace.
We arranged our temple tour through the hotel which guaranteed a good guide and driver.
The hotel is a short walk from the main town which was a blessing as the town can get busy with loads of open markets, bars and restaurants catering for the mass of tourists.
There is also a hot tub on the roof but unfortunately not enough room for a pool
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soria Moria is a small cheerful hotel in the center of Siem Reap, with 38 bright and spacious rooms, establish by a Norwegian couple. Being a small intimate hotel, the Soria Moria Team is able to provide its guests with personalized service. It’s a 15 minute drive to Angkor Wat, and walking distance to the old market & the hustle and bustle of town. The hotel as an international restaurant and a Rooftop bar with great views, and there is also an open-sky Jacuzzi and a sundeck available. The initial idea behind Soria Moria was to combine a business opportunity with a strong focus on helping the community in which we work through various means. Through Soria Moria Educational Development Program the local employees have recently become majority owners of the business – an initiative to empower locals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HostelWorld so you can book your Soria Moria Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Soria Moria Boutique
- Soria Moria Boutique Siem Reap