Housed in a beautiful colonial-style building, the Soria Moria was in a good location - only 5 mins walk from the old town for restaurants and bars. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful and the rooms and public areas were the cleanest we'd seen in the whole of Cambodia. Breakfast was good with a range of Western & Asian items. The rooftop jacuzzi, whilst small, was a delight - located on a sweet roof terrace with views of the tropical plants and trees in the area. Great for the price and would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soria Moria is a small cheerful hotel in the center of Siem Reap, with 38 bright and spacious rooms, establish by a Norwegian couple. Being a small intimate hotel, the Soria Moria Team is able to provide its guests with personalized service. It’s a 15 minute drive to Angkor Wat, and walking distance to the old market & the hustle and bustle of town. The hotel as an international restaurant and a Rooftop bar with great views, and there is also an open-sky Jacuzzi and a sundeck available. The initial idea behind Soria Moria was to combine a business opportunity with a strong focus on helping the community in which we work through various means. Through Soria Moria Educational Development Program the local employees have recently become majority owners of the business – an initiative to empower locals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Soria Moria Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Soria Moria Boutique
- Soria Moria Boutique Siem Reap