“They care about what they do here”

La Piazza Ristorante Brick Oven Pizza
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I live in the country area outside of Allentown but work in the NYC area where food choices are plentiful and excellent. We certainly do not have a lot of high quality dining choices in this area. La Piazza has consistently served very tasty and well prepared food on every visit and take-out experience. Their pasta fagioli has become a staple for me when the wife and kids aren't home. The cooks and counter staff clearly take some pride in serving good food. They also have a wide variety of pizza's. Try the Barcelona pizza. Buy the way, BYOB.

There are newer reviews for La Piazza Ristorante Brick Oven Pizza

Reviewed October 10, 2012

My Husband and I had not been out to dinner for a while. We went to La Piazza last Saturday night. We ordered the soup of the day, minestrone instead of the house salad. It was excellent.
For the main meal, we chose Chicken de Casa with a white wine sauce. It was cooked perfectly.
The asparagus in the dish had been char broiled (an added bonus). The meal was so large, we had to take home half of it. It is definitely a good value and the prices are very reasonable.
The wait staff is efficient. Ask for a booth.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Weather your by your self, with a group, or with your family this is a great place to come check out some itallian fare! Be adventerous when it comes to the pizza! Also dont forget dessert! Our party of 4 enjoyed an appitizer, soft drinks, large pizza, and 2 main courses, for less than $100 including a 20%tip. The service was great as well!!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

My parents live in Hightstown...in an "old folks" community nearby.
Elderly communities shun spices in the food they serve.
We often meet as an extended family at La Pizzeria, Allentown,NJ! BYOB + great red sauce entrees and pizza.
You have no idea how much "old folks" in N.J. come to CRAVE Italian red sauces when they can't get them where they live. I'm not kidding...good Italian food is addictive!
My Dad is 92 and my Mom is 88. We bring the wines and they pay the food bill.
It's always really good food and a lot of fun!

We'll vouch for this reataurant.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

We were 3 families traveling together and found this nice Italian resto nearby the I-95. Very authentic and delicious food, price ended up way better than the other family oriented restaurants we were stopping at. Usually the adults cleaned up the kids plates at the end of a meal, but not this time!!! We all cleaned our plates! Note, it's bring your own wine for those who want a drink with their meal.