“Great take out”

Asian Cuisine
Ranked #12 of 21 Restaurants in Allendale
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 12, 2015

Great combination dinners for takeout but not available for dine in . The food is good and the restaurant is clean with good wait staff . We usually get takeout a few times a month and enjoy it .

Date of visit: July 2015

Reviewed July 1, 2015

We always get take-out from this restaurant because it is just easier with kids. Place is nice, hardly any one ever there for dinner but they do A LOT of take out.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed February 21, 2015

I usually get good food here and the sushi is above average as well, but the people that answer the phones have a hard time communicating the details of your order to the kitchen or the kitchen has a hard time understanding your order. Either way there is a disconnect there somewhere.
Tonight was the second time in two visits there were errors with my take out.
A few weeks ago I ordered a shrimp dish and it had chicken. Tonight I asked for NO onions in my dish or fried rice and it was loaded with extra onions. Now we all know that NO means NO, but here it means MORE. Very frustrating when you get home and see the error. The details of a food order are very important and you cannot just send back a take out order without getting back in your car, driving back to the restaurant and waiting an additional 10 minutes-which usually is 15-20 anyway-and then driving back home again.
The food is good-I guarantee I will be looking through all of my orders before I leave from now on.

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed September 30, 2014

Went here a few times for both eat in and take out. The food was pretty tasteless and chicken seemed to be tough. It used to be much better but has gone down hill in my opinion in the last few years. New chef????

Date of visit: June 2014
Reviewed September 24, 2014

I started eating here after the cathay restaurant in waldwick closed. My friend and i like it so much we have returned and have brought other friends who also liked it. Good food and service, never has been very busy so never have to wait for service. Good value as portions are large enough to take home some for next day lunch. Excellent value as take out, one portion feeds two. Quiet and peaceful for dinner after stressful work day!!

Date of visit: September 2014