All reviews comfort inn atlantic city free breakfast minute drive boardwalk borgata microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed May 13, 2016

Place was a dump. Destroyed car port, stains in ceilings, unkept rooms, wrinkled linens. Housekeeping staff entered room while in towels getting out of shower and gave attitude when asked "what are you thinking without knocking first?"

Our bathroom fixtures were covered in rust or calcium deposits.

If you're looking for a place in the middle of a swamp and half-renovated, stay here. Otherwise, avoid.

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed April 21, 2016

This was my second time to this hotel I go to AC very other yr because I go to Vegas for my birthday. When we arrived as usually smooth check in actually checked in 1hr early when we walked in the room I believe it was 2 doors down from the room we had last year. So everything was cool. I surprised that this time we had a microwave we didn't have that before maybe this was an added plus. When I opened the window it was dirty and very disgusting that turned me off completely!! Hire someone to wipe the windows! The also added an outlet for you to charge your phones computer etc. Free breakfast is always a plus but this time the bacon look completely raw my husband told me not to eat. I was look forward to sausage but they didn't have it. The drive to AC is about 10 minutes away.... If you don't want to spend ALOT of money on a casino hotel this is a good hotel because of the distance from AC and the cost. I think this will be my last time staying here the windows really pissed me off. Also I don't remember rust being in the bathtub either......

Room tip: Affordable, quiet
Reviewed April 19, 2016

Very pleasant stay, no complaints. Only 10 minutes from boardwalk and beech. beautiful view from bay-side of hotel. staff was very pleasant and helpful. will defiantly stay here again. recommend this place for everyone.

Room tip: ask for bay-side room if you want a view of Atlantic City
Date of stay: August 2015
Reviewed March 29, 2016

This hotel was pretty decent, although I probably wouldn't stay again if I were to come back to Atlantic City. The room was ok considering you can tell that they have done some kind of renovation to it; it was still showing its age however. (The faucets in the bathroom and sink were corroded for example). What makes up for the room, is the close proximity to Atlantic City. Its literally a straight shot up the road (about 10 minutes). There's also breakfast offered and it's a nice selection of pastries, muffins, toast, etc. This hotel may be a hit or miss for some folks. Some rooms may be better than others and some may be worse than others. I'd still recommend this hotel as I really didn't have any real complaints. Although ironically, should I return to AC in the future, I probably will just stay somewhere else that's a little nicer.

Reviewed March 21, 2016

This hotel was a perfect stay for my trip to AC. I stayed 2 nights to attend a business convention. You can't beat the price and location (about a 10 minute drive to downtown). The room was clean with no smell of smoke. The bottom line, you can't beat the price and value which included a breakfast.

In terms of the food, it's your usual "make your own waffles" fare. Nothing to brag about but good enough to get your day started.

In terms of the location, I felt 100% safe. I know some reviewers mentioned that the neighborhood is sketchy. However, there is literally NOTHING around the hotel. You got 100's a acres of grass and field in the back, and highways and marshland and ocean in the front of the hotel. Nobody is walking the expressway to bother you. So while this place is not located on Park Avenue, I found it safe to walk in and out of the hotel and to my car.

The desk Mgr. Jason was very helpful and a gentleman. I will book the same hotel for next year's trip.

Room tip: Ask for the Ocean View rooms.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business