All reviews comfort inn atlantic city free breakfast minute drive boardwalk borgata microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed March 29, 2016

This hotel was pretty decent, although I probably wouldn't stay again if I were to come back to Atlantic City. The room was ok considering you can tell that they have done some kind of renovation to it; it was still showing its age however. (The faucets in the bathroom and sink were corroded for example). What makes up for the room, is the close proximity to Atlantic City. Its literally a straight shot up the road (about 10 minutes). There's also breakfast offered and it's a nice selection of pastries, muffins, toast, etc. This hotel may be a hit or miss for some folks. Some rooms may be better than others and some may be worse than others. I'd still recommend this hotel as I really didn't have any real complaints. Although ironically, should I return to AC in the future, I probably will just stay somewhere else that's a little nicer.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2016

This hotel was a perfect stay for my trip to AC. I stayed 2 nights to attend a business convention. You can't beat the price and location (about a 10 minute drive to downtown). The room was clean with no smell of smoke. The bottom line, you can't beat the price and value which included a breakfast.

In terms of the food, it's your usual "make your own waffles" fare. Nothing to brag about but good enough to get your day started.

In terms of the location, I felt 100% safe. I know some reviewers mentioned that the neighborhood is sketchy. However, there is literally NOTHING around the hotel. You got 100's a acres of grass and field in the back, and highways and marshland and ocean in the front of the hotel. Nobody is walking the expressway to bother you. So while this place is not located on Park Avenue, I found it safe to walk in and out of the hotel and to my car.

The desk Mgr. Jason was very helpful and a gentleman. I will book the same hotel for next year's trip.

Room tip: Ask for the Ocean View rooms.
Reviewed March 21, 2016

Stayed here to attend Convention downtown. Although the property is a little dated, the room was comfortable and clean. Manager called to check on room satisfaction withing 15 minutes of check-in. Our air conditioning wasn't working - he had maintenance at our room with 5 minutes and fixed the problem. Also got great referrals for restaurant options in the area. Complimentary Continental Breakfast was well stocked and maintained. Entire staff was friendly, courteous and caring. Compared to $500+ per night at a big hotel, this is an excellent alternative for business travelers. Parakh Dani, the General Manager should be commended for his customer service!

Reviewed March 18, 2016 via mobile

Stayed in room 204 on 3/17/16. Room smelt like a dirty mop! Very nauseating!! The headboard had streaks on it as if someone had just swiped it down with a wet rag and it was drying. Left the room to go to a comedy show only to return to the same streaks. Apparently whomever cleaned the room must have used a dirty/ musty rag to do it. The carpet was dirty and full of stains. The ceiling had a giant circular opening of chipped paint falling from it and the bathroom sink was clogged. Only plus to this room was the microwave and fridge. The hot water was literally boiling for some reason. The free breakfast offered I wouldn't dare feed to my dog!! Pay a little extra and stay elsewhere!! Trust me it's not worth the "deal"!

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank justjonesing
Reviewed March 8, 2016

Experience, and Room,nice service, i recommend for every to visit, its closed to casino, and others place....i think that will get next time, our family enjoy the breakfast and attention ...thanks for all

Room tip: quiet floor