All reviews comfort inn atlantic city free breakfast minute drive boardwalk borgata microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed March 18, 2016 via mobile

Stayed in room 204 on 3/17/16. Room smelt like a dirty mop! Very nauseating!! The headboard had streaks on it as if someone had just swiped it down with a wet rag and it was drying. Left the room to go to a comedy show only to return to the same streaks. Apparently whomever cleaned the room must have used a dirty/ musty rag to do it. The carpet was dirty and full of stains. The ceiling had a giant circular opening of chipped paint falling from it and the bathroom sink was clogged. Only plus to this room was the microwave and fridge. The hot water was literally boiling for some reason. The free breakfast offered I wouldn't dare feed to my dog!! Pay a little extra and stay elsewhere!! Trust me it's not worth the "deal"!

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank justjonesing
Reviewed March 8, 2016

Experience, and Room,nice service, i recommend for every to visit, its closed to casino, and others place....i think that will get next time, our family enjoy the breakfast and attention ...thanks for all

Room tip: quiet floor
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 5, 2016

This hotel definitely needs some updating; but it worked for an overnight stay. We arrived around 3pm and went right to our room on the 7th floor. It was a decent size but showed its age. The bed was comfortable and clean as was the bathroom. There are several restaurants and shops in the area (you have to drive; there is nothing within walking distance). They offered a shuttle to AC; the cost was $20pp and it dropped you off at Bally's and you were given a voucher for $20 to play in the slot machines. There are several different times that it picks up at the hotel and also serveral times to return. We opted for a taxi which cost $25 for up to 4 people. It was convenient and fast and dropped us off right up the street from Boardwalk Hall. He then gave us his phone number and we called him when the concert was over and we met him right outside. We had no problem with noise at night. The breakfast in the morning was your typical, cereal, waffles, bagels, pastries, fruit, coffee, tea, juice, etc. They also had frenchtoast and eggs but weren't so appetizing. If you don't want to pay the high price tag for a Saturday night in AC, this is a good choice.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 28, 2016

I choose this hotel due to it's location and price, as it is only 10 minutes from the heart of A/C. Here are my points that may interest you.

1. Hotel is going through a reno. The bathroom was re tiled and seemed to have new carpeting, but the furniture, fixtures and tub was worn. Lobby, elevators + breakfast areas also redone, but new seating is desperately needed in the breakfast room. I Checked in on a Friday + there was no sign of any contractors or related noise going on.
2. The free breakfast in my opinion is a bit better than average with eggs, french toast and freshly made waffles being available.
3. The guests are blue collar that are looking for an alternative to the high priced casino-hotels in town. Mainly a younger, noisy crowd. 3-4 times (up to 3:40 AM) several of them would be going through the halls (past my door) with their voices at full pitch, as if it was 3:40 IN THE AFTERNOON! Naturally, when I got up at 7:30 AM, there wasn't a peep in the halls, as they were probably recovering (if you know what I mean).
4. The staff was reasonably friendly. They DID mess up by putting me in a smoking room (on the 4th floor which is all smoking, which in this day + age I find strange). It was my fault that I did not ask for my room to be switched, (as I thought that it wasn't that bad), but I can tell you that all during the night I kept waking up with the irritating smell of smoke in the room. Again, my bad for not moving. Also, the in wall heating unit is VERY loud when it kicks in. It would further disturb my sleep at night.
5. If you ask for a room with an odd number, you will be at the front of the hotel and have a nice view of the bay + many of the hotels near the boardwalk. It is especially nice at nighttime, when those hotels are all light up.

So in summary...............Between the reno, furniture in need of replacement, various issues that prevented even a reasonable nights sleep and the crowd this hotel draws, I don't think I will be staying there again, with so many other options in the area.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 25, 2016

This is an excellent place to stay for a reasonable rate (which does vary according to season, day of week, special events, etc. as does most other hotels in resort areas). This place is just great for you get in return. Offers one of the best breakfasts in the area.

• Trip type: Traveled solo