All reviews comfort inn atlantic city free breakfast minute drive boardwalk borgata microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed December 10, 2015

great experience in central location close to all. Room and bed were very clean and comfortable. Nice place would stay again. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was delicious. Business center was offered to us!

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed December 7, 2015

I'm not a huge gambler so I was fine not staying on the Boardwalk. The way I see it, the farther the hotel is from the boardwalk, the more amenities they have to provide to convince customers to stay there. This hotel was nice and clean. There was a table in the room and a whole bunch of channels on the TV. There was a pretty big free breakfast which was nice.

Bottom Line:
Pros: Cheap hotel with clean rooms and free breakfast.

Cons: the beach is nasty and smells horrible. The shuttle services isn't what it could be

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 3, 2015

After reading the reviews I was nervous about staying here. However, I did not experience anything terrible. We did not encounter strong odors nor did we get bitten by fleas. Our room was actually very clean and quiet. We received excellent service from the check in desk, as we had to make numerous changes with our reservation. Also, we had amazing wireless service. Breakfast is perfectly fine - grab a bowl of cereal, cup of tea and your off to your day. Very close to AC, shopping at the outlets. Wouldn't have chosen to stay here but since our group was staying, we went ahead and booked. It worked out great and you can't beat the price.

1  Thank E C
Reviewed November 29, 2015

Perfect for the price and good breakfast with great coffee..We had room 325 had a nice view too..We would stay again it was nice and quiet too We had a fridge and microwave small coffee maker didn't use any of them tho..About a 8min drive to AC..

Room tip: room 325 great view
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2015 via mobile

We went up celebrate a birthday... At first everything went well.. Second night fire alarm went off and if it wasn't for my friend in the hallway we would of never heard it.. Went downstairs absolutely no direction from management... Half the people were still in the room because no one heard it.. If it was a real fire no one would of known.. Now my last day wake up.. And what to my surprise in the bathroom was a cockroach.. Tell the front desk.. She writes a note and said sorry.. Contacting head office for sure... Dirty..

Date of stay: November 2015
Comfort_nj715, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Absecon Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2015

We sincerely apologize for the unfortunate occurrence of the fire alarm going off during your stay here. We are in the process of testing the system so as to avoid this from happening again in the future. I would also like to apologize for the lack of rest and energy you had for the day. I understand how this could have negatively effected your sleep and we all know a good nights rest and a great start to the day is important. The safety and satisfaction of our guests are our number one priority.
I am very displeased to hear of the finding of a cockroach on your last day. I would like to inform you our rooms are all inspected and treated monthly by pest services and we do our best to inspect the rooms each day before the time of check in to ensure our guests stay is more than satisfactory. After getting the attention of the front desk we did note your room number and immediately had the room inspected with no findings and treated just as a precaution. I understand how displeasing this finding would have been to you but I hope you may give us another chance to meet your needs in a satisfactory way and will choose to stay with us once again on your next trip to the area. If you have any questions or concerns, Please contact us at the hotel directly.