All reviews comfort inn atlantic city free breakfast minute drive boardwalk borgata microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed October 25, 2015 via mobile

Soo, normally I would not stay at any Comfort Inn, no matter the circumstance (individual style preferences)--- but it was for a good reason that I did-Lol! And I'm glad I did!

Upon arrival the staff was young, friendly an efficient. All smiles were on deck! Ha!
The rooms were more than I expected: beautiful, somewhat modern in design, extremely spacious clean, bright and cozy.

The FREE Breakfast that is served every morning until 10am is very delish!! The coffee was great and always readily available . The variety of breakfast options were appreciated. I mean, who has a WAFFLE MAKER out for guest to pour/make their own WAFFLES-!!? Yummy! Ooh, be sure to bring your own Cinnamon to mix in the batter! ;)

The affordability of the room is definitely appealing, $38 a night @ the time we stayed! You totally can't beat that price in Atlantic City-!! The rooms are equipped with Microwaves, Fridge and Cable TV. Ice makers on every floor.

Definitely a great save on a dollar if you're looking to just quickly and quietly getaway for a little R&R, especially if AC is your closest stop.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Tye G
Reviewed October 23, 2015

Nice clean room, accommodating staff, very good free breakfast. If you are in need of hotel in atlantic city and cannot afford the ridiculous prices at the casinos on weekends then this is the place for you.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Dan1349
Reviewed October 19, 2015 via mobile

I purchased the room on Groupon not knowing what hotel it was for sure. I had an idea but was leary, but went for because the price was excellent. My husband and I had tickets for a show at Boardwalk Hall and didn't want to pay the high prices to stay nearby on a holiday weekend (Columbus Day). The reviews had me worried but when we checked in were greeted very warmly and they checked for a king room since I accidentally booked a double. The girl nicely explained they were full due to a soccer tournament. No problem. We went to our room #504 which was at the end of the hallway..a complaint by my husband but I love the end. The room was clean and the beds were nicely made with an option of firm or soft pillows. The cable is horrible because the channels aren't clear. The bathroom was clean but the shower curtain really needed to be replaced as it was rusted and discolored orange. There were cracks in the bath tub. Also as a safer hazard I would suggest the hot water be taken down a few notches. It's hot enough to scald you...close to boiling temperature in my opinion. Also the "view" from our room looked directly down into a dumpster and old carpet laying next to it along with a view of a swampy grassy area. The free breakfast offered is satisfactory with quite a few options. Check out at noon which is appreciated after a nice night out away from the kids. I often wonder what people are expecting for under $60 when they write horrible reviews. This location is more then sufficient.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank philalady_10
Comfort_nj715, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Absecon Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2015

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a generous comment. We are glad that we could meet you needs while you enjoyed the area and the break with your kids. We're sorry you didn't receive a nice view but for a small upgrade fee we can easily move your room to accommodate your needs or want for a better view. Next time your in the area I hope you'll choose the Comfort Inn as your hotel and we will do our best to meet all your needs during your stay. If you have any additional questions or concerns please feel free to contact the hotel directly by calling 609-641-7272 or by sending an email to gm.nj715@choicehotels.com.

Thank you again for taking the time out of your day to voice your opinion on your time spent at our hotel,

Comfort Inn North

Reviewed October 16, 2015

Its an OK place to stay they have done some updating over the years which improved the overall experience. If your looking for a good value for money with complimentary breakfast this may be a good place for you 1.

Date of stay: June 2015
1  Thank Anthony B
Reviewed October 10, 2015

We were going to a show at the Borgata Hotel but couldn't afford the Borgata prices so I looked for a Hotel outside of town. This Comfort Inn was perfect. The Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the FREE Continental buffet hit the spot. Waffles, eggs, French Toast ect.... Literally 5 mins to the AC Marina. Highly reccomended

Room tip: most room you cant see out of the windows due to salt off the water if a view important this isnt the Hotel for You
  • Trip type: Traveled with family