All reviews comfort inn atlantic city free breakfast minute drive boardwalk borgata microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed August 14, 2015 via mobile

This hotel is under new ownership and there are renos planned. The lobby has been redone and is quite nice. Our room was very spacious with 2 queen beds, large bar fridge and microwave. There was even a couch. We found out when we left that we had gotten a big room so I have no idea what the other rooms are like!

There is free wifi (that comes and goes) free parking and free breakfast. We found breakfast a challenge since it's a large hotel with many guests and a smaller breakfast area.

The decor in the rooms will be updated as I hope will be the air conditioning which was not big enough to meet the needs of the large room. They did send up someone to look at it and provided us with a large fan that helped.

The view of the city was truly exceptional from the hotel. Ask for a room with a view! We were awed as we stood by the window at the elevator and wished our room had the same view. There is nothing within walking distance, it is quite isolated so you would need transportation to get around.

I can't say enough about the customer service, truly outstanding. Any questions or requests were met with great respect and prompt attention. This gets a gold star from us. Yes there is much work to do on the hotel but it was clean, convenient to Atlantic City (about 15 minutes by car) and spacious. If I returned to the area I would return to this hotel. I think the planned improvements will make it even better.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2015

My wife and I stayed here on a business trip. The room was reasonably clean, the bed reasonably comfortable. It was a place to stay that wasn't outrageously priced. The staff was friendly. Nothing was really bad, but at the same time, nothing really stood out as great either. It was an OK stay.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 10, 2015

We had such a lovely time here. The hotel was quiet, for the most part. The rooms were large with a decent sized refrigerator and updated decor.. The entire staff was friendly and the maids did a wonderful job of keeping our room clean without moving too much of our stuff around. I've always been looking for that one place we could go back to every year. I'd have to say this place would be it. They gave us plenty of clean towels every day, the beds were comfortable, The location is wonderful, only 7 minutes from the boardwalk and beach. We really enjoyed ourselves! We will be back next year!!!!!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2015 via mobile

I stayed this week at the comfort inn. The staff were great very friendly and very helpful. My wife and i went there with my daughter and our new 1 month old baby our room was clean. I am a disabled veteran so the manager switched my room to the larger room no extra fee. We had an awesome view of Atlantic City. The 4 days we stayed was we'll worth it . Im a new dad have a family and we take trips often for the price location and great room id gladly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 8, 2015

The very, very low Price was to hard to resist for 3 weekday nights in non-smoking rooms 703, 705 and 707 w/double beds. Clearly a work in progress with second by second Dynamic Pricing in play. Appreciated views of AC, the beds and comforters, low noise in-room A/C unit, quality TV, check-in/out and staff, b-fast quality … negatives were some undesirable smells, noise from hallways, b-fast chaos at 9, no daily clean towels, cups, etc, no comforters in 707, and the inconsistencies of the total experience.

Room tip: Top floors with low numbers with city view. Second by second Dynamic Pricing in play, so check and re-check rates.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family