“Fantastic!” 5 of 5 stars

Comfort Inn Atlantic City North
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Absecon
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I loved this hotel. I got it on a groupon deal, so I was a little worried. But it's a great deal! Rooms go for about $55 and they are so nice. The rooms are updated (at least the one we had!). Any pictures you see of red walls with black back boards and a white comforter is the room we stayed in. It was so nice. They also had a nice continental breakfast. Not just the typical cereal and pastry. They had all kinds of food. And we were very close to Atlantic City. It was maybe a 5 minute drive to get to the boardwalk and we could see the city lights from our room.

All in all, it's a great place and I would DEFINITELY stay there again!

Room Tip: Check groupon!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BestWishes M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in some seedy places near Atlantic city. I am happy to say this this place was not one of them. I was pleasantly surprised. The place was clean and very close to AC. They had a shuttle or you could get a cab in. Two bad things it was expensive but cheaper than the casinos, and there breakfast sucked. The food was bad and it was over crowded.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Brooklyn, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

At about 4:20 am someone was trying to get in my room had we not had the deadbolt on he would have gotten in.THANK GOD we were there and not in the casino cause all of our stuff could have been gone... the next morning our key didn't work. when we checked out mgr gave me a pissy 30% off one night and said please come again... -_- NEVER!!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank RittaC

Travelers are raving about these Absecon hotels

Hamburg, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The room and bathroom were no frills but clean. The breakfast buffet was very good and included in the price. Overall, it's not as fancy as the casinos appear; however, the rooms in the casinos are not as satisfying and as close to home. People don't live like Trump. They live like "Joe the Plumber" or "Joe Citizen." This place is for the average man who wants a good nights sleep.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Haddonfield, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We wanted a place to stay near Brigantine & Atlantic City NJ. over Memorial Day. We did not want to spend the high prices of rooms at the Casinos, so we decided to try the Comfort Inn North in Absecon NJ. We usual stay in a four star hotel and did not know what to expect at the Comfort Inn. We had a smoke free room. The room and bathroom were very clean, and the bed very comfortable. The room and bathroom were modern. There also was a refrigerator, microwave, and safe in the room. A free breakfast came with the room which was adequate. For the price of a room close to the shore, we would stay there again.

Room Tip: I would choose a smoke free room.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Jannie T
West Chester
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

The rate was so low, I was a little concerned before I got here. But the lobby is nice, and the staff is very nice. I slept well in a nice room and nobody broke into my car. All-in-all, it was a good bargain. This hotel was close to my event the following day so I enjoyed a nice stay at a very good price. I would have no problem returning.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank PAMan804
Paterson, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

This has to be the worst hotel I have every stayed at. My friend booked 3 hotel rooms and the first one I walked into had a splatter of either soda or liquor no one ever bothered to clean up and you couldn’t miss this huge splash of filth on the wall, I moved to the next room and found it was just as bad. The toilet was extremely dirty but at least the towels were clean but that didn’t mean I would shower there, I walked further into the room to notice how grimy and dirty the dresser was as if it has never been cleaned since the hotel opened, now this is a smoking room but that doesn’t mean that the cleaning standard should be diminished. So on top of it reeking of smoke which is fine for what was booked the room wasn’t even cleaned the door didn’t close properly (talk about safe) and the fire detector didn’t even have batteries! What kind of crap is that?! The fridge and microwave didn’t even work; I never touched the bed because if the dirty room was any reflection of the hotel then I didn’t want anything to do on that bed, who knows whats crawling in it. There were Doritos on the floor next to the first bed so clearly housekeeping doesn’t clean these rooms and the supervisor isn’t inspecting them either. The hotel lobby and bathrooms reeked, I was truly disappointed and don’t recommend this hotel to anyone! NEVER STAY HERE, pay extra to stay somewhere worth your while and somewhere clean and where it looks like they actually care about the kind of rooms they are giving their guest. This hotel needs serious training in housekeeping and how to maintain a hotel, I regret staying at this place and spending money here. I will NEVER DO IT AGAIN, I am already planning my next trip and it certainly won’t be at this dump of a hotel.

Room Tip: Stay at a fancier hotel and pay a little more but dont stay at this unsafe dump.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
4 Thank Michelle C
Comfort_nj715, Manager at Comfort Inn Atlantic City North, responded to this review, May 8, 2014

Parakh Dani
Comfort Inn Atlantic City North
609-641-7272
Also consider these accommodations in or near Absecon
Comfort Inn & Suites West Atlantic City
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City
#5 of 53 in Atlantic City
4.0 of 5 stars 12,082 reviews

Been to Comfort Inn Atlantic City North? Share your experiences!