New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Comfort Inn Atlantic City North

Comfort Inn Atlantic City North
Ranked #6 of 24 Hotels in Absecon
West Chester
“Pretty darn good for the money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

The rate was so low, I was a little concerned before I got here. But the lobby is nice, and the staff is very nice. I slept well in a nice room and nobody broke into my car. All-in-all, it was a good bargain. This hotel was close to my event the following day so I enjoyed a nice stay at a very good price. I would have no problem returning.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank PAMan804

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Paterson, New Jersey
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

This has to be the worst hotel I have every stayed at. My friend booked 3 hotel rooms and the first one I walked into had a splatter of either soda or liquor no one ever bothered to clean up and you couldn’t miss this huge splash of filth on the wall, I moved to the next room and found it was just as bad. The toilet was extremely dirty but at least the towels were clean but that didn’t mean I would shower there, I walked further into the room to notice how grimy and dirty the dresser was as if it has never been cleaned since the hotel opened, now this is a smoking room but that doesn’t mean that the cleaning standard should be diminished. So on top of it reeking of smoke which is fine for what was booked the room wasn’t even cleaned the door didn’t close properly (talk about safe) and the fire detector didn’t even have batteries! What kind of crap is that?! The fridge and microwave didn’t even work; I never touched the bed because if the dirty room was any reflection of the hotel then I didn’t want anything to do on that bed, who knows whats crawling in it. There were Doritos on the floor next to the first bed so clearly housekeeping doesn’t clean these rooms and the supervisor isn’t inspecting them either. The hotel lobby and bathrooms reeked, I was truly disappointed and don’t recommend this hotel to anyone! NEVER STAY HERE, pay extra to stay somewhere worth your while and somewhere clean and where it looks like they actually care about the kind of rooms they are giving their guest. This hotel needs serious training in housekeeping and how to maintain a hotel, I regret staying at this place and spending money here. I will NEVER DO IT AGAIN, I am already planning my next trip and it certainly won’t be at this dump of a hotel.

Room Tip: Stay at a fancier hotel and pay a little more but dont stay at this unsafe dump.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
4 Thank Michelle C
Comfort_nj715, Manager at Comfort Inn Atlantic City North, responded to this review, May 8, 2014

Parakh Dani
Comfort Inn Atlantic City North
609-641-7272
Barnegat, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

My husband and I stayed here April 17, 2014. We stayed in an Atlantic City casino hotel 99% of the time. But it was the night before Good Friday and prices were insane. I saw this hotel, which is 6 miles from the boardwalk, on a Groupon for $39.00. I was recently upgraded. Looks very nice. I asked for a room away from others because I am a very light sleeper. We were given a room on the end of a hallway #601. It was SO QUIET. Cleaner than I expected. Staff was the best part of all of this. The gentleman checking us in/out was very caring and accommodating.Whatever staff member we passed in the hallways greeted us. Breakfast was your typical hotel free breakfast but it was all fresh and very tasty. We will stay here again and tell our friends, too. Especially when the casinos are charging ridiculous prices.

Room Tip: Just ask for a quiet room. They are more than happy to help.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank linjmit
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

Great staff and great service. Sure beats paying $400 per night to stay on the boardwalk. 7 Minuted drive to the hotels. Decent breakfast- very crowded. Will stay again! Book far in advance to get the best prices!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Lonnie K
Albany, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

I truly enjoy Atlantic City and its surroundings. Myself and my family, go to the area at least twice a year and we always stay at the Comfort Inn Absecon. The staff is excellent. They always have the rooms prepared, cleaned and ready to go. Plus, the new renovation and breakfast top it off to make it that more appealing to us. Thanks again guys !

Room Tip: Choose the North side because you can see the entire city and all of the waterways.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Chris R
Scranton, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

To be honest, I don't write reviews for any motel generally. But based on my magnificent experiences, I would want to recommend this place.I stayed here for two night in March. The place is very clean and nicely maintained. The parking Lot was really safe and big with cameras all over. I don't have any pictures to share but i stayed in a king size bed room. The room was marvelous clean and all the Interior like furniture, bed, Painting,comforter looked newly modernist . They had hot breakfast in the morning with lots and lots of variety and the lobby was hygienic with graceful air freshener( WOW !). The staff was very friendly and they knew their way around for direction. Check inn was very smooth and superb fast i guess it took me like a minute and boom i was in room like ASAP and the same thing goes for check out. Overall It is one of the outstanding Motel I have ever been any.

Room Tip: A very nice, modern looking, newly furnished, and very clean and safe motel.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Jason5281
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

We have been spending several weekends a year at Comfort Inn for many years. The hotel has been under new ownership these last few years and the new owners have made every effort to please their guests. The lobby, lounge and rooms have been renovated and kept nice and clean. The continental breakfast is excellent.The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The wonderful personnel at the front desk are very welcoming and helpful.
This past weekend was our most recent stay, and we were delighted with everything. So much so, that we have already made reservations for another visit in the not too distant future.
We would highly recommend this facility to anyone visiting the greater Atlantic City area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank DandG123
Also consider these accommodations in or near Absecon
Comfort Inn & Suites West Atlantic City
Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City
BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn
Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area
Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North
Courtyard Atlantic City
Courtyard Atlantic City
#6 of 52 in Atlantic City

Been to Comfort Inn Atlantic City North? Share your experiences!