Quality Inn & Suites Atlantic City Marina District
Ranked #12 of 25 Hotels in Absecon
“"The Worst"”
Reviewed February 26, 2006

Absecon,nj

This hotel stay was the worst I've ever stayed in the hotel customer service was the worst i booked 2 double beds for my room they gave me a king size bed for my sister and I, to share I payed for double beds and I think you should get what you payed for.There hotel management was very poor, not very helpful on the situation.Here's a message to all of those looking to stay here please don't your going to be vrey unhappy.

• Stayed February 2006

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed August 15, 2005

At $45 a night, I didn't expect much from this place, so I wasn't too disappointed. There were 3 locks on the door but only 1 worked. One of the curtains kept falling down. There was no ice machine. The carpet didn't appear to have been cleaned in years. On the plus side, the bedding and the room (other than the carpet) was pretty clean, there was a little fridge in the room, the TV was fairly new, the hotel's location was convenient, and the staff was OK. Of course breakfast was lame; all I cared was that it was edible and kept me filled up until lunchtime. The room smelled a little odd but I think (I hope!) it was the smell of cleaning products. As for the noise level, that varied depending on who else was staying there. I stayed for 5 nights, and the noise level ranged from total silence on some nights to an all-night party in the parking lot on another night. Overall, this place was not great by any means, but for the cheap price I feel like I got my money's worth (just barely). I wasn't expecting the Hilton.

• Stayed August 2005
Reviewed July 31, 2005

Lets see...

They didn't have our reservation when we showed up and held us up for ten minutes trying to determine why not.

They tried to charge us $150 for a double even though we had reserved a king for $129. When we told them this they still tried to haggle us up to $139.

The room was musty.

No remote, no clock, no complementary shampoo or toothpaste, just soap.

The top-sheet on one of the beds had a hole in it.

There was an attic door in the ceiling. I took a shower (admittedly with the door open) when I got out a bunch of plaster had fallen off of the attic door frame onto the carpet.

When we tried to leave for Atlantic City we discovered that the door wouldn't lock. We called, they said they'd be right over. I had to call again ten minutes later. The master key worked but ours didn't. The front desk manager told us to come by his office when we got back and he'd make a new key.

When we got back at midnight, a different person was at the front desk and didn't know what we were talking about (although he opened the room for us quickly enough, afterwards he handed me back my key and said, "it doesn't work").

The "continental breakfast" consisted of miniature cereal boxes, ice cold danishes and coffee.

There are several hotels within a mile, go to one of the others.

• Stayed July 2005
Waverly,NY
Reviewed July 18, 2005

Just dont do it!! Nasty dirty, unorganized, no working ice machines. Cant even describe how bad it was. Duct tape on window screen that didnt cover hole, etc. Stained towels, not sure if sheets were changed. Sheets were gray in color. Fixtures hung by wires. Really really creepy.

1 Thank grossbeak
Reviewed July 10, 2005

this place was a dirty smelly lodge we got our money back and went to the holiday inn express it was great.

• Stayed July 2005
Reviewed June 25, 2005

not bad if you like a musty smell, hair in the sink (not mine or my husband's!), and a bed that was so hard it felt like you were sleeping on a piece of concrete!

• Stayed June 2005
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travelers also viewed these Absecon hotels
Garden State Inn
Garden State Inn
#3 of 25 in Absecon
Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North
Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City
Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area
Baymont Inn & Suites Galloway Atlantic City Area
Travelodge Absecon Atlantic City

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Atlantic City Marina District? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn & Suites Atlantic City Marina District

Property: Quality Inn & Suites Atlantic City Marina District
Address: 328 E White Horse Pike, Rt. 30 East, Absecon, NJ 08205-9565 (Formerly Econo Lodge)
Location: United States > New Jersey > Jersey Shore > Absecon
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #12 of 25 Hotels in Absecon
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn & Suites Atlantic City Marina District 2.5*
Perfect for your visit to the Atlantic City area, The recently renovated Quality Inn & Suites Atlantic City Marina District Area features a heated outdoor pool (seasonal), a deluxe continental breakfast buffet, free wireless high speed internet service, warmly appointed guest rooms, and friendly professional service. Try one of our suites – Romantic Hot Tub Suites or King Suite with a cozy Sofa. The hotel is perfectly located close to Garden State Parkway and Atlantic City Expressway, and only a few short minutes to Atlantic City attractions including the world famous casinos, boardwalk, Jersey Shore beaches, Convention Center, and The Walk outlet shopping. The property is located only 5 miles from Atlantic City Airport ACY. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Atlantic City Marina District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn Absecon