Quality Inn & Suites Atlantic City Marina District
$39
$47
$86
$45
Garden State Inn(Absecon)(Great Value!)
$43
$21
$49
$199
$159
All reviewsheated swimming poolthe nicest motelfresh wafflessized bedclean hotelnice roombeds were comfortablecereal
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Booked online about 2 months ago for a weekend getaway. We were going to see a show in AC and didn't want to go to the expense of a hotel in AC. This was priced around $75 for a Saturday night. I am somewhat familiar with the area, but did not realize that the hotel is right on the pike.

I was thinking that the rooms were interior rooms, we had an exterior room right next to the office, room 102. This was pretty close to the pike, so we could hear traffic.

IN the bathroom, the shower curtain had mold spots on the bottom, the shower rod was screwed into a 1" x 3" wood piece that wasn't painted, some of the wall paper above the tub surround was missing. The used a cheap caulk that didn't match the wall colors above the tub as well as in the bedroom where the wall meets the ceiling.

It did have a nice size fridge and the tv was good. Did try the breakfast in the morning, saw an ant behind the waffle iron, the timer on the waffle iron didn't work. At least it was better then the Inn of the Dove.

Don't think we would stay here again, there are some others on the Pike that looked a little nicer, but for the price we paid and the time we were in the room it served its purpose.

Room Tip: Try and get one of the back rooms, it may be more private
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 19, 2013

The hotel was clean and in a nice area. The manager was friendly and even upgraded us to a suite! The room was much nicer than what we expected and it was a quiet evening for a weekend. The fresh waffles and breakfast items were awesome too! Will come back...thanks!!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chic4Travel
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

The hotel rooms are fine but the bathroom sucks , water clogged and smells of urine. Rooms not cleaned well. The house keeping staff knocks in the morning and will not take no for an answer. The bathroom doors are also rusted and stinks. They need to paint the rooms and refurbish it.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kunal G
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We needed to stay in the Atlantic city area with two small dogs and found very few hotels available. Even though the reviews were very mixed, we decided to take a chance on Quality Inn. We were very disappointed. The room had a mildewed odor which was worst in the bathroom. The tub was stained and the shower curtain had dark, mildew stained spots. The rug felt damp and had several stains. There were ants on the sink. The "flat TV" advertised was exactly that: a flat front large tube TV, not a flat screen TV: misleading! Only one of us could get the advertised free wifi in the room. In addition, dogs were $30 extra per night and were not allowed in the lobby. This brought the cost up to comparable hotels that do not advertise themselves as "pet friendly". We were supposed to stay here again for Thanksgiving weekend, but we already changed our reservation.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lisa F
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I spent one pleasant night at this hotel, left the premises early early (before its generous noon checkout) to photograph at a nearby nature refuge. I got a flat tire on the way back and walked back to the hotel to let them know and to grab my cell phone. I said that I would check out now (about 1030) since I didn't know how long it would take AAA to respond and change out the tire.

They kindly stored my luggage for me until the car was fixed and let me take a shower in an unused room so I wouldn't have to fly back to my home town feeling grungy. Very impressed with this kindness.

Room Tip: White horse pike (rt 30) is heavily trafficked but my room on ground floor was quite quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business