Quality Inn & Suites Atlantic City Marina District
Ranked #12 of 25 Hotels in Absecon
Reviewed October 19, 2013

The hotel was clean and in a nice area. The manager was friendly and even upgraded us to a suite! The room was much nicer than what we expected and it was a quiet evening for a weekend. The fresh waffles and breakfast items were awesome too! Will come back...thanks!!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chic4Travel

Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

The hotel rooms are fine but the bathroom sucks , water clogged and smells of urine. Rooms not cleaned well. The house keeping staff knocks in the morning and will not take no for an answer. The bathroom doors are also rusted and stinks. They need to paint the rooms and refurbish it.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kunalgh
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We needed to stay in the Atlantic city area with two small dogs and found very few hotels available. Even though the reviews were very mixed, we decided to take a chance on Quality Inn. We were very disappointed. The room had a mildewed odor which was worst in the bathroom. The tub was stained and the shower curtain had dark, mildew stained spots. The rug felt damp and had several stains. There were ants on the sink. The "flat TV" advertised was exactly that: a flat front large tube TV, not a flat screen TV: misleading! Only one of us could get the advertised free wifi in the room. In addition, dogs were $30 extra per night and were not allowed in the lobby. This brought the cost up to comparable hotels that do not advertise themselves as "pet friendly". We were supposed to stay here again for Thanksgiving weekend, but we already changed our reservation.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lisa F
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I spent one pleasant night at this hotel, left the premises early early (before its generous noon checkout) to photograph at a nearby nature refuge. I got a flat tire on the way back and walked back to the hotel to let them know and to grab my cell phone. I said that I would check out now (about 1030) since I didn't know how long it would take AAA to respond and change out the tire.

They kindly stored my luggage for me until the car was fixed and let me take a shower in an unused room so I wouldn't have to fly back to my home town feeling grungy. Very impressed with this kindness.

Room Tip: White horse pike (rt 30) is heavily trafficked but my room on ground floor was quite quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This hotel was sweet. Good room and the staff was wonderful. My friends are traveling more and we want to only stay at Choice hotels. It was not as great as the Comfort Inn in Pottstown pa but we still enjoyed our selves.

Thanks for a great stay

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

I've came back here because my previous stays were good . This time had to kill spiders more than once . Upon notifying management was giving bug spray not a room change. Wasn't internet . Was told it was on an it was my devices . 2 iPads an 2 phones say no internet there wasnt. I have kids there can't be spiders an no WiFi when their inside an bugs are jumping on Ur screen . Beds are comfy tho . Will never stay again .There are places very close to stay for the $ with better amenities just drive 1/8 mile more unless you like bugs .

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Travelersdelight8109
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Pretty much your basic hotel nothing special they just upgraded to bigger tv and looks like they are making an effort to fix it up a bit breakfast is pretty is pretty good and ac works great also has a clean looking pool

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Matthew M
Travelers also viewed these Absecon hotels
Garden State Inn
Garden State Inn
#4 of 25 in Absecon
Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North
Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City
Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area
Baymont Inn & Suites Galloway Atlantic City Area
Travelodge Absecon Atlantic City

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Atlantic City Marina District? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn & Suites Atlantic City Marina District

Address: 328 E White Horse Pike, Rt. 30 East, Absecon, NJ 08205-9565 (Formerly Econo Lodge)
Location: United States > New Jersey > Jersey Shore > Absecon
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #12 of 25 Hotels in Absecon
Price Range: $44 - $113 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn & Suites Atlantic City Marina District 2.5*
Perfect for your visit to the Atlantic City area, The recently renovated Quality Inn & Suites Atlantic City Marina District Area features a heated outdoor pool (seasonal), a deluxe continental breakfast buffet, free wireless high speed internet service, warmly appointed guest rooms, and friendly professional service. Try one of our suites – Romantic Hot Tub Suites or King Suite with a cozy Sofa. The hotel is perfectly located close to Garden State Parkway and Atlantic City Expressway, and only a few short minutes to Atlantic City attractions including the world famous casinos, boardwalk, Jersey Shore beaches, Convention Center, and The Walk outlet shopping. The property is located only 5 miles from Atlantic City Airport ACY. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Atlantic City Marina District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn Absecon