Quality Inn & Suites Atlantic City Marina District
Ranked #12 of 25 Hotels in Absecon
“Good hotel”
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Good and very spacious room. Close to food outlets like Pizza Hut, dominos etc. hotel is located right on atlantic city express highway.. The only trouble we had was GPS was unaware of the divider in the atlantic city express highway. Even when GPS instructed us to take the highway we couldn't as there was the divider. We had to go an additional mile to take a u turn.

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Barnegat, New Jersey
Reviewed December 20, 2012

The Quality Inn iss a great place to stay. It is very clean and well taken care of. The people are VERY Helpful. During the storm "Sandy" they were very helpful getting us rooms for people who were displaced. I would highly recommend!.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Parsippany, New Jersey
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Easy to get to because it is right on the highway. But, very noisy because it is right on the highway. The room was a decent motel room; what you would expect for the budget price. The room was clean, bed was clean, etc. The only problem was the shower curtain rod was sagging so I reported it to the front desk. The free continental breakfast was what I expected. I don't need to eat a fancy breakfast, so cereal, fruit, and a muffin are fine with me. They do have a make-your-own-waffle station, so maybe I'll try that next time I stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room back from the highway which might be quieter.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Stamford, Connecticut, United States
Reviewed August 5, 2012

SAVE YOUR MONEY........one of the worst places I have stayed in! Walking up to the second floor we were greeted by trash and cigarette butts along exterior walkway and there was a plastic cup filled with water and cigarette butts on the stairs upon check in and the next day at check out. The room was extremely musty and the carpet and numerous stains and I do not even want to talk about how gross the blanket and bed spread was. The "free breakfast" area in the lobby was filthy when we checked in after 1 pm (breakfast ended at 9:30). I was so grossed out that I would not even grab a cup of "free coffee" when I checked out. I had the pleasure of paying almost $200 for this hell hole. The manager of this property should be punished by making him or her stay in one of the rooms!!

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Stacey K
Miamisburg, OH
Reviewed August 1, 2012

There was lots of litter (cups, bottles, butts) all around the property and lots of weeds on the sides of the buildings. The carpets were stained, and there was a 1 inch gap under our door, and the sun light came in, and we had to cover it. They advertised flat screen TVs, we got an old tube TV. There was a huge pile of laundry stashed at the end of the building on both days as you drove up to your room's building. The toilet paper holder was broken off the wall, and there was a layer of dust on the lamps. There room was very dim. The mattress made a noise like it was covered in vinyl. The wireless internet worked good.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
Reviewed July 28, 2012

n my 25 years of staying at hotels, I have never given a bad review. Well, there's always a first! My husband and I decided (unfortunately) to stay at the Quality Inn ,Absecon duringt our visit to Atlantic city. We were pretty exhausted when we stopped. Had a coupon but was told at the front desk that they weren't accepting coupons "tonight". It was a Friday and nowhere on the coupon did it say this. However, it did say "per availability", so I thought...okay, fine. Paid for the room and then my husband and I drove around and walked up the steps to our 2nd floor room. The first thing we noticed was a very stale, moldy smell in the room . Anyone with breathing problems should stay away. We had a "non-smoking" room and I kept the a.c. on, but still needed to use my inhaler and my husband was stuffy and sneezing. The moldy smell was EVERYWHERE.hair in the bathroom , there is cobweb on the ceiling and door corner. Breakfast is a joke. The room is so small that you bump into everyone .we took our coffee and headed back to our room. Needless to say, we could not wait to get back on the road and head home. With so many other choices in that area, we will never stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Lisa F
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Stayed here to be Close to Atlantic city. Rooms were filthy, smelly. Towels were dingy. Sent towels back two days in a row because of this. Neighbors were noisy, first night they had a barking dog, second night at 1:00am they sounded as though they were going to come through walls. Pictures were rattling and even our beds were rattling. It woke my children up from their sleep. How could We explain all that noise????? First night We complained about the dog next door. Hotel desk not friendly. Moody walls in bathroom. Our hotel door had an opening at the bottom that was over an inch wide. We had to keep a blanket there because leaves and spiders were coming in. I have already contacted Choice Hotels corporate office. Our first family vacation in years and this is what happened. Oh Yeah I booked through Expedia.com....NEVER AGAIN!!!

• Stayed July 2012