“Feels like home”

Sunryser Country Store & Deli
Ranked #3 of 54 Restaurants in Absecon
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Great service from my waitress Jean, made it a comfortable experience, will return again and again.really a great place for breakfast or lunch they're hours are from 730 To 2 o'clock,.they also have an outside pavilion were you can dine and enjoy the foliage I definitely recommend this place to all my friends

Reviewed December 30, 2013

This small breakfast and lunch room is so quaint and the breakfast so good, you have to stop in.
The setup is like an old country store with metal pull-out tables. The breakfasts are very reasonable and have the home cooked feeling for sure. I always get the Lumberjack which has 2 eggs, anyway you'd like, bacon, sausage, home fries and 2 pancakes for just over $10.
Worth every penny. The service is fast and very friendly. It is located about a mile south of The Seaview hotel on rt. 9.
You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Drove by this place on my last visit to the Atlantic City area. This time I decided to stop in for breakfast. Opens at 730 a.m. on weekdays. Nice local place. Waitress was friendly food was hot and reasonably priced. They had these huge homemade muffins that I wished I had try. Few local folks there. Wished they open earlier and I would have gone the next day.

1  Thank kes1639
Reviewed October 10, 2013

nice local owned breakfast lunch spot not expensive but decent quality with friendly staff the food is what is normal for the area but the chipped beef the best ever go just for that you will love it made fresh daily with plenty of beef only bad thing is the coffee the run of the mill coffee but you will be happy here

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We are annual visitors to the area and always make a stop at the Sunryser. It feels like you're walking into a restaurant in Mayberrry. The food is comforting and tasty and it's just nice to find a place that stays the same year after year. We have gone there with 20 family members and they give us the use of the back screened in room where you feel like you're in a tree house, and they accommodate us efficiently. We've also been there with just the immediate family and the experience is the same. It's a great place.