“Always a good sandwich but excellent depending on the grill chef.”
Review of Vic's Subs

Vic's Subs
Ranked #1 of 54 Restaurants in Absecon
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Vic's Sub Shop has been serving up the best and freshest subs in South Jersey for over 70 years! Since we first opened up shop back in the 1940s, we've made it a point to use only the highest quality ingredients available. That's why we hand select ingredients like Boar's Head turkey, roast beef, and ham, and Atlantic City Italian bread that's delivered throughout the day to guarantee that your sub is as fresh as can be. You'll even see us freshly slicing the steak for your hot or cold sub! And because this commitment to quality has always been core to our mission as a family-owned sub shop, you won't see us charging an arm and a leg for anything on our menu - be it one of our classic subs, burgers, wraps, or salads. Can't get away from the office for a healthy, hearty lunch? We'll happily deliver! And when you need a delicious, easy meal for your big meeting or special event, give us a call and ask about our incredible party trays. We look forward to serving you soon at Vic's Sub
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Most of the time it's a excellent sandwich.especially if jim 1 or jim 2 is connected to my order they follow through it's on point a just the way I placed the order,the cheese is just as important as the steak ,not melted away.thanks I've been going here starting with my mom since I was about 5 or 6 years old back to the days when Mr Desimone and his wife May she RIP and in-laws served pizza, spaghetti, and subs.Absecon and subs would not be the same without this iconic establishment.thanks for many years of great service.GOD Bless All

Reviewed September 1, 2018

First time I order there. 4 x 1/2 subs (cheesesteaks, super cheese steak and italian). Guy on the phone taking the order was rude. Yes the sandwiches were large but also bland and dry. The same order at Italian gourmet in Galloway are much tastier.
Won't go back.

Reviewed August 30, 2018

I visited Vic's for the first time. When they told me they do not put vinegar on their subs, I was skeptical. Well, the vinegar was not needed and the cold sandwiches with the peppers were amazing. I will definitely return when I am in the area, but will not order as many sandwiches next time, as the subs are really big.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

We have traveled and never have we tasted an Italian Sub that is better than Vic's. The Italian Sub at Vic's is our favorite especially the one with extra cheese and meat added. Their other subs are also excellent. My only wish is that they add cheese fries to the menu.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Great subs good food friendly service. It is a family go to place Try the Italian and the cheesesteak