“Nice one with very comfort pillows :)”
Review of Garden State Inn

Garden State Inn
Ranked #4 of 25 Hotels in Absecon
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I like this hotel. Booked just 3 hrs before checkin through online. Got a nice room just above the reception. I like the room with especially very comfort pillows. Very good internet provided. Calm & peaceful. Very near to Casinos.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank Kiran Kumar Red... G
31048, Manager at Garden State Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Dear Kiran,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 1609-645-0697.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

The staff is extremely unprofessional. Myself and 3 other friends booked rooms and they over charged and over booked our reservations. Used profanity in stead of trying to rectify the situation in a civilized manner.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank James-Joseph C
31048, Manager at Garden State Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 1609-645-0697.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

this motel was a last minute overniter. the price was great, very clean rooms, staff was helpful and friendly,very close and very easy to AC. would stay here again and recommend it for sure.
marla and barry

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
31048, Manager at Garden State Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Great crew at this location. Very kind and helpful staff that goes out of there way to help you. Whenever I visit AC this is my first stop.Cant beat the price for comfortable clean accommodations. The hotel is located on a highway only 10 minutes from the casinos and extremely convenient. I went with four other people for the weekend and had a blast.

• Stayed: April 2014

Reviewed April 21, 2014

This is the 2nd time we have stayed here. We came back because of the cleanliness, price, and nice staff. we were very happy again. The only downside for me is the bed is very hard. I like my beds soft. Otherwise it was great. Only 20 minutes to AC.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
31048, Manager at Garden State Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Dear Julie S,

Reviewed April 7, 2014

The room is really very bad. I cannot imagine if there is any room worse in the hotel chain. The staff didn't give any benefit to Diamond members, no welcome snack and beverage OR 250 bonus points, no Best Western Rewards® branded key packet upon arrival, and that room shouldn't be the best available room. The room I lived in is the closest to the street in this hotel, which makes it very noisy. The heater makes super noise. The curtain cannot block sun light. The floor is dirty. And many many more bad things are in this room.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank px6
31048, Manager at Garden State Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Dear Pan Xu,

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here. Room was clean, employees were very nice. I didn't use the continental breakfast. But when I checked out there was a good amount of people there. If your going to go to ac it is about a 7 mile drive which was very convenient. I wasn't paying 250 plus fort a room in Atlantic City.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
31048, Manager at Garden State Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Absecon
Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North
Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City
Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area
Travelodge Absecon Atlantic City
Comfort Inn & Suites West Atlantic City
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City
#5 of 49 in Atlantic City

Been to Garden State Inn? Share your experiences!