“Very Good”
Review of Garden State Inn

Garden State Inn
Ranked #4 of 26 Hotels in Absecon
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Very Good Experience. The staff and the overall experience was very pleasant and my requests were easily satisfied by the manager of the hotel. Every time I have visited the Best Western in Absecon, NJ they have always been very nice.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
31048, Manager at Garden State Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 1609-645-0697.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Great service, very nice breakfast. I had to stay to work various shifts and the staff were helpful and did not disturb us during our stay. I returned the following week and may stay in the near future subject to my work schedule. The location is great too. Near the train station and a lot of great restaurants.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
31048, Manager at Garden State Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2014

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I went to Atlantic City from March 6-9, 2014 for gambling and a concert. I've stayed at this hotel because it's cheaper than stayin in Atlantic City. It's about 8 miles to the Boardwalk. The hotel is usually quiet and peaceful. There is a continental breakfast and parking is free.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Has a very helpful and enjoyfull staff. They are very accomadating. Its close to AC, and you are not paying the AC prices. Clean and safe. This is the place I stay all the time now. You are close to shopping and restaurants and fast food. The king size bed rooms have a jacuzzi.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
31048, General Manager at Garden State Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We enjoyed our stay!!! We were allowed to check-in at 1pm because our room was ready. Front desk clerk was plesant and informative telling us about breakfast and other amenities. The room and bathroom were really clean.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
31048, Manager at Garden State Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

609-645-0697

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Is a really good Inn. The employee is nice. The room have some minor issues but is clean and nice! The only problem is that is around 20 minutes from Atlantic City, you have to take a taxi that cost around $35. There is close by stores but is a little risky to get there by walking.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

609-645-0697

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I recently need a Saturday accommodation and had no intention of pay the outrageous casino rates or stay at one of the flea bag boardwalk hotels that still charge outrageous prices for risking ring worm infection or bed bug bites)

I have stayed at this hotel off and on over the past 2yrs and it consistently meets my expectations. It is not the Borgata but only a few miles from the strip, clean and amenity rich (Free wifi, frig, microwave and premium tv channels). Only thing that really needs improving are the bath towels

I never get up in time for breakfast so i can not comment on that.

Room Tip: The complementary toiletries are limited so make sure to bring your own. If you going to check in an...