“Very friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 24 Hotels in Absecon
Mount Holly, New Jersey
“Very friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I searched on line for a last minute mini get away with my wife. After searching hotels and reading reviews, Econo Lodge was at the front. At check-in, we were greeted by a most pleasant female clerk who quickly made us feel like we made the right choice. Our room was far better than we expected for the price. Everything was very clean and odor free. House keeping cleaned our room daily and promptly every morning of our 2 day stay. Check out was just as pleasant as checking in. We will stay here again on our next Atlantic City mini vacation.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I went there for my birthday & loved it, there themed rooms are beautiful and very reasonable price wise. The room was very clean very nice staff called ahead & room was less then the online price. Checked in a lil late but still mad out great & enjoyed myself. Close enough 2 Atlantic City and had alot of places to fo bear by. I would recommend it to a friend & will be staying here again.

• Stayed September 2013
Bowie, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I stayed there last minute. They let me check in very early at 9am. They were extremely kind. The staff also allowed me late check out and everything at no extra cost. I have stayed at many motels outside of Atlantic City and compared to other rooms at this price, this econo lodge is cleaner and a much nicer stay then the rest.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank peter p
Absecon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Nice easy check in experience. Woman who greeted me at front desk was very nice. She offered me different themed rooms and really surprised me for the price of the room. Everything was clean and it smelled good. When I checked out the woman even greeted me outside. Great stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Brooklyn, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

We booked this room for one night. First they do not have a continental breakfast as stated. Only coffee and the owners get the milk from the back room of the office. The shower was clean, but watch out. It is either a cold or boiling hot shower. It would not regulate for anything. There were cobwebs in the ceiling light fixtures. The volume on the remote did not work. No shampoo, again you have to knock on the owner's door. When you check out, they suggest you drop the key in the mailbox out front. I guess they don't won't to be bothered thanking their guests for staying. I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Gatineau
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We went to Atlantic City boardwalk and Casino and we were short of one night so we decided to rent in Absecon. Great hotel with a great price. Nice, neat, original painting on the wall and continental breakfast were to its best.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Atlantic City, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I stayed in this Econolodge for a couple of weeks because I was waiting to move into a place in Atlantic City. I HIGHLY recommend it. The rooms were very clean and the staff was extremely accomodating- they took care of everything I needed. It was very affordable- probably the best deal on White Horse Pike for the money. Great location- there are many restaurants, grocery stores etc within a few miles. If you need to stay here for a weekend or even a week- and aren't expecting anything luxurious but need a clean friendly place I would recommend it. The room comes with a refridgerator and a microwave which is a plus. Some negatives: there is no coffee maker in the room and they told me they only serve breakfast (including coffee) on the weekends - but there is a Dunkin Donuts a few feet away. Also, the hot water takes forever to warm up but they will help you if you are having trouble.
Again, recommended for cleanliness and friendliness - if I need a place to stay in the area this would be it!!!!

Room Tip: We stayed at the room farthest away from the office but I don't think it makes a difference