Scottish Inns & Suites Atlantic City Area
$45
Empire Inn(Absecon)
$17
$14
Garden State Inn(Absecon)(Great Value!)
$43
$85
$76
$44
$98
Hampton.com
$98
$49
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Its dirty, ghetto & gross. Door doesn't even unlock properly, the tv doesn't work, HEAT doesn't even work. The blankets were stained and gross, & there was garbage on the floor. Oh, aaaand the whole room smells like crap. I'm driving home at 3am & taking the $ loss just to avoid the hepatitis

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank heather5689
Reviewed September 23, 2012

This was the worst hotel I ever stayed.The rooms were so musky the covers the blankets and the sheets smelled like mildew.The worker or whomever was in charge was so --------rude.If you like privacy do not even attempt it.We do not have too much money.so this was the cheapest.And you could tell .I would rather spend a little more money somewhere else.I suggest right down the street country suites and inn.I would not tell my worst enemy to stay here.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Crystal M
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I don't recommend this place. We paid an extra ten dollars to stay until 1PM. The phone rang at 11 AM because the manager who was there the next day was not informed by the man from the night before. Then, the toilet was not working. It had no water in the tank at all. It was rigged with a maxi pad inside the tank. We had emergencies to use the bathroom so we had to use the ice bucket to dump into the bowl and tank. Then, when we left we were accused of stealing the ice bucket, but it was in the bathroom the whole time. We did leave 10 min late, at 1:10, then we sat in our car before we left for 20 min, and at 1:30, the manager comes to our car, and tell us to come clean up the room or he will call the police. Actually, he was pretending he was on the phone with the police so we were harassed into doing it. There were only about 5 or 6 napkins on the floor and about 8 Q-tips. We also had accidentally ripped the paper that was on the wall because we needed to take it down to see the pass code for the internet. He wanted to charge 5 dollars for this. I told him I'd give him 50 cents. Never have I ever experienced such a ridiculous situation at a motel. He also threatened to charge another night just for an extra 10 minutes (mostly due to trying to fix/clean the toilet bowl before we left). That charge will be disputed if it occurs. I've never been asked to clean my own room in a motel. When I asked, Doesn't the housekeeper do that? He said, 'You are here for only one night.... this is not your room." Okay? I thought I was paying for services of a room and housekeeping for a night. Apparently not. Don't bother going here for the hassle.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank everil l
Reviewed March 12, 2010

We stayed for a week. The owners (the son) were great. The room was just as expected. Their was no problems. We would stay there again as soon as possible. We are hoping for this summer.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2008

The room was semi clean but the walls are paper thin and the bed was uncomfortable. Heard everything going on in the rooms on either side of us and could hear the traffic even though we were near the back. The room definately wasn't worth what they were charging. Tried to call the front desk to get them to ask the people on either side to keep the noise down but the desk phone just rang. The room was not what they described it as. It was overpriced and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Avoid it if you can.

Stayed: February 2008