“Took 2 hours to get a sandwich delivered:(” 1 of 5 bubbles

Skelly's Hi Point Pub
Ranked #25 of 54 Restaurants in Absecon
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Took 2 hours to get a sandwich delivered:(”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2011

The food was ok but I will never order from here again. It took 2 hours to get a sandwich.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

North Tonawanda, NY
“Best pub available but not extra special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2010

Food here was well-prepared, nicely-presented, and the service was good. Drawbacks were -- tables close together and crowded, noisy. Hard to carry on a conversation. Nonetheless, it was the best choice among the restaurants local to our hotel (Fairfield North in Absecon). We also found it to be on the expensive side.

1 Thank traveler1037
vestal ny
“Loved the seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2010

My son used to go to Stockton College and when ever we went to visit him we would go to Skelley's. I thought he food was awesome and very generous. The atmosphere is like a neighborhood pub very casual and laid back. The waitresses were always hustling when we were there and normally so busy we never minded the wait. I am sad to say my son is no longer at Stockton so we don't get to Skelley's anymore but I often think of it because we loved the food.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Pennsylvania, USA
“Amazing food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2009

Loved the food and the variety of the menu. My husband said it was the best chicken corn chowder soup he ever had. I love duck but I've never had this particular glaze before. It was incredible. Definitely a place to visit.

1 Thank bunbop
galloway, new jersey
“Don't go for the service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2007

I have been to the Hi Point Pub three times over the past year and all three times the service was inadequate to say the least. One time we sat for 20 minutes before a server even approached us with menus and on another occassion I had to saunter over to the bar to get a drink myself only to be told that the bartender was outside smoking and to be patient. I must say that the portions are generous however the dining experience was dampened due to the lack of professionalism displayed by the food servers. Upon leaving the establishment a clearer picture emerged as to why the service is so bad as I witnessed a group of waitresses outside enjoying their cigarettes while the customers were inside waiting for their food.

2 Thank jdl123