“Great Place to Eat!”

Add it.
Joe & John's Pizza & Italian
Ranked #19 of 54 Restaurants in Absecon
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Ames, IA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place to Eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

We thought we would give the place a try since we were in town. We were seated right away with a party of 6. It was 7 pm on a Friday night. The place was busy. The staff was really nice and the food came very quickly. There was a lot to choose from on the menu. The Stuffed Meat lovers pizza was amazing! I would have to say the best pizza I have ever eaten. It had sausage, pepperoni, Philly steak & mozzarella cheese. We also got a xtra large cheese pizza for the kids and they ate it all up and loved it. We will definitely be back!

• Visited July 2012

Melbourne, Florida
“Excellent meals, great people.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2012

My girlfriend and I visited the area in March 2012. Early in the week, we dropped in for spaghetti and meatballs and, finding the staff to be exceedingly pleasant and the pasta to be excellent, we decided to return later in the week for a Sicilian pizza. We were just as pleased with the pizza as we were the pasta and every interaction with the staff at the restaurant was flawless. Along with the main meals, we found the bruschetta, chicken soup, and salad to be excellent as well.
I would highly recommend trying Joe & John's Pizza & Italian.

• Visited March 2012
Wildwood, New Jersey
“Joe and John Absecon Classic”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2011

The food is great, i enjoy their style of pizza, the crust is a little thicker which is what i like. I have eaten a lot of their regular menu also, and the food is very good for the price. This is not a goumet establishement but is very nice inside they have kept the place up over the decades they have been there.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank snowbirdnj
South Jersey
“Don't bother”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2010

Went there for first time and was dissapointed with the meals. Huge menu for basically a pizza place.
Chicken parm dinner was uninspired at best and nearly cold except for the pasta.
My wife's seafood pizza was nearly tastless.
Service was good but I will never return.

2 Thank Truthful27
Algonquin, Illinois
“Amazing Pizza - Great Pasta and Desert”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2009

Had Pizza on night one and went back for Pasta night two. It was all amazing. My family said it was the best pizza they ever had. Canolli and Cheesecake was awsome. And FAST. Very great pricing. Service great too. I

If you go to Atlantic City, stop by and have a pie.