“Good for breakfast and lunch”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
JO Jo's Oceanville Inn
Ranked #17 of 54 Restaurants in Absecon
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Comfortable dining and friendly staff. Food is not gourmet, but it is pretty good and has good value. I don't know what else to say, but I'm supposed to say 50 words to submit this review.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

My husband and I love trying small quaint local eateries throughout the state this one was bad from hello. Actually no one even greeted us, a man sitting at the counter said to take a seat. It took quite sometime to be acknowledged and offered coffee, when the coffee was brought we were given a small ration of creamers which we asked for more. I ordered scrambled eggs, well done bacon and a toasted bagel, my husband order an egg burrito. The food took a long time to come out, and when it did it was disappointing, my bacon was not well done, bagel wasn't toasted and there was no butter in sight. My husband was satisfied with his burrito but surely not worth the wait. The staff was not friendly and no one made you feel welcome.

1  Thank Darla777
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We had breakfast at JoJo's this morning. The waitress was friendly and the food was delicious. The corned beef hash was cooked perfectly. This is the perfect breakfast stop.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

So many upgrades to the building both inside and out. It's full of character between the walls and patrons. John, Laura, and Becky are wonderful! We love the food! We love the friends!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We used to go here all of the time. The rugs in this place always grossed me out since they haven't been changed in FOREVER. Who has a restaurant with wall to wall carpet anyway? The food the last time we went was pretty greasy and we have decided not to frequent this place anymore. It is in desperate need of upgrading! It's a local place for sure, but the SUNRYSER down the road is MUCH BETTER and CLEAN. This place has seen it's day.