“AC breakfast stop”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Not a bad place to stop on the way back from AC. Clean and quick service.
Steak with the steak&eggs was so-so. Crabby Eggs Benedict was very tasty. Portions were good; especially the side of corn beef hash.

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Although the food was average at best, this diner was very clean and the service was good. Our food came out very quickly on a busy Sunday. Very easy to get to this diner and it's just 10 min from Atlantic City. I can also say the meal was not very expensive either.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

The service here is great and the food is exceptional. The atmosphere is good. Liked the size of the booths

Reviewed September 19, 2013

If you are hungry and want great service, this is the place to go. Our waitress was very helpful in explaining menu items. She was also very prompt in her service. Great place!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I drove into Absecon from the Garden State Parkway onto the White Horse Pike expecting to find some good breakfast opportunities but after a mile or so I'd found nothing better than a McDonald's (way down at the bottom of my list). I wish I'd held out for the Phoenix Diner, less than a mile further from the Parkway. Fortunately I found it a day later and very much enjoyed my breakfast here. The place looks spotlessly clean (especially for a 24-hour place!), and the service was pleasant and efficient. My breakfast was excellent, and this looks like a good choice for lunch, dinner, or midnight meal as well. Highly recommended!