“My favorite place!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 24 Hotels in Absecon
staten island, ny
“My favorite place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

This was my fifth stay at Marriott Fairway Villas and I'll be back again as soon as I can. The Villas are a perfect vacation spot. The suites have everything you need and are spotless on arrival. The grounds are beautifully maintained. The staff is friendly, helpful and always accommodating. It's my favorite place!!

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank sasisu

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Aston, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

I exchanged my Interval International week at the last minute and got confirmed for this resort last week, Two bedroom, update villa with a great swimming pool and onsite facilities. Was so hot we never left the pool. Went to Brigantine once. Had fun on 16th st beach, No restaurants on site but located on rt 9., just hop in the car and drive in either direction.

Found Oyster Creek Restaurant. Best seafood in quite a while.

Room Tip: Ask for a villa close to the pool. We were in "Eagle" section on first floor.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
4 Thank aferg4
Ryan N, Corporate Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Fairway Villas, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Thank you for your five-star review! We are delighted to hear you both enjoyed your stay at Marriott’s Fairway Villas! Your comments and tips are greatly appreciated and will be shared with the team. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon on your next trip to New Jersey!
marietta GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

This is for the most part a timeshare property that also rents like a hotel so it has huge amenties and activites - way beyond any normal hotel. i booked using a timeshare week but checked online - the rates are higher than a normal hotel but you get a lot for your money.

PROS
tons of stuff to do - acitivies all day everyday of the week, for both kids and adults
three pools - indoor, adults, and kids
game room, outdoor games, board games, all kinds of stuff for the kids tostay busy
little c-store on property not outrageously priced
very clean
HUGE rooms - bigger than a two bedroom apartment
nicely stocked kitchen and laundry
strong wifi signal
very secure - keys to enter each building
shuttle to golf course
golf practice range and greens on site
staff super freindly and nice
bussiness center free to use and print if needed

CONS
not very close to lots of stores or restaraunts
a walk between buildings - only a problem if you have trouble walking

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank marieatta_pman
new jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

My third time staying here and I knew better than to stay on any other floor but the top but my luck...non available. So another trip of listening to the 3 year old upstairs doing laps at a high rate of speed at 6am and toilets flushing and furniture being moved. My only complaint at this location is the insulation or lack of with the upper floors. Annoying.
On the good note....the villas are beautiful with two masters bedrooms with private baths (king in each room) and a nice comfortable living room with well appointed kitchen and large table for dining. The private screened in deck is also very nice. The unit was very clean and staff was very friendly. We used the pool at the Red Door spa area and it was nice even though the jacuzzi was closed for some reason. At night we would call the front desk and they would send a golf cart within 15 minutes to take us up to the restaurant and bar in the hotel. The restaurant at the hotel is average at best but is was convenient on nights we did not feel like traveling off the grounds. The hotel bar in the lobby was nice and the bartender very friendly.
I would book again but only if they guaranteed me the top floor where I can sleep past 6am on vacation.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank laurajerseyshore
Thank you for your TripAdvisor review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the size of your villa and that the two king beds were accommodating. We are sorry the guests above your villa were noisy and that we were unable to accommodate your request of a top floor. Your feedback is important to us and will be shared with the appropriate managers. Thank you again for review and we hope we will see you again soon!
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed here while the kids were out of school for spring break and we had an amazing time. It was pretty convenient for us since we only live 3 hours away. There were 9 of us ( myself, husband, & our 3 kids ages 15,9,5 and my sister in-law with her husband and their twins age 9) our villa was very spacious and never felt crowded at all. The whole resort had been under a huge renovation so everything is brand new and gorgeous very elegant and modern. The grounds are absolutely beautiful. The outdoor pool was still closed for the season (they open it memorial weekend) but they did have an indoor pool that was a really nice size. The red door spa is a nice plus you can use the facility without having any massage or anything as long as you're staying in the resort it's free to use. We didn't know that until our second to last day and i wished i knew since the spa has a nice size adult only jacuzzi, a sauna, & steam room. I did have a facial and it was perfection so relaxing. You get 20% off if you're staying in the resort. They also have tons of things and activities for the kids to do. There's a game room, arcade room, movie theater room, activity center, & a outdoor playground. There's a shop rite less than 5 min drive from the resort, there's also a cvs, huge liquor store, Dunkin donuts, & Starbucks in the same shopping complex so it's very convenient. They do have a market express in the resort but it's really small. Atlantic city is only a 10 min drive from the resort and it's supper easy to get there. We didn't use the golf course so I can't say anything about that. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. I really don't have anything negative to say about this resort other than I wish it had a restaurant open all year round, the only restaurant they have in the resort was the bar by the outdoor pool which was also closed for the winter, but it wasn't a deal breaker. Oh and they do have a small juice bar that sells sandwiches, salad, coffee & drinks by the spa but it's only open until 2pm. They have a nice size gym with good equipment. I would definitely recommend this place to friends and family and we would definitely come back to this resort, especially in the summer months so we can enjoy the outdoor pool.

Stayed April 2014
3 Thank kjisales
Halifax, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I paid 139 for my villa nightly. It included a hit tub, two bedrooms, sleeper sofa, 3 flat panel televisions and everything you needed to cook in a fully appointed kitchen. Lots to do including golf, bocce ball, pools, movies and much more . Immaculate and clean . Can't wait to go back

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank angel o
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was clean and up to date. I always ask for extra towels and within a matter of minutes I was handed towels. I travel a lot and expect to stay in a place as nice as my home or better. I can't complain about much. I would suggest this hotel and would stay again if I'm ever in the area again.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank gwenbraum
Also consider these accommodations in or near Absecon
Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area
Caesars Atlantic City
#2 of 53 in Atlantic City
4.0 of 5 stars 6,181 reviews
BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn

Been to Marriott's Fairway Villas? Share your experiences!