I was in town for a company conference being held at the Stockton Seaview Resort located next door to this Marriott property and was one of the truly lucky ones because I got "stuck" in one of these gorgeous and super home-like villas when they ran out of rooms for us at the Seaview Resort. I LOVED my stay at the Marriott Fairway Villas and here's why...
- It is a super spacious two-bedroom/2-bath apartment with a full kitchen (granite counters and stainless steel appliances--classy), large dining table, living room area complete with a wonderful gas fireplace (flip the switch and enjoy!), and a large patio with furnishings.
- Loved the master bedroom's jacuzzi tub and large walk-in shower
- Fantastic water pressure and plenty of hot water in the shower
- Wonderfully comfy beds, linens, and great pillows (never underestimate the importance of great pillows when you travel!!!)
- Super clean!
- Free Shuttle pick-up right at the front door of the villa building for rides over to Seaview Resort for my meetings (and the nicest drivers on the planet)
I can't say anything negative about this amazing property! The only suggestion I would make is that they put at least one full-length mirror in the units (mine didn't have one) but, other than that, don't change a thing!
I actually looked up pricing because I thought, for sure, the unit had to be renting for $200 to $300 a night for as large and classy as it was, but it was only $119/night! Granted, I was there the first week of January when it is cold but I searched dates all the way out through the rest of the year and it only increased to $179 starting in late March through the summer months and then did hit a high of $359 for some of the autumn months when I am sure it is peak season. Still, two couples could easily split the cost of vacationing together in this place (especially golf fanatics or gamblers who enjoy Atlantic City which is just over the bridge... maybe 15 minutes away). It's a steal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short drive from Atlantic City, the Marriott's Fairway Villas awaits in Galloway, New Jersey. Surrounded by lush greenery, picturesque settings and tranquil atmospheres are throughout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Marriott's Fairway Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Fairway Villas Hotel Absecon
- Marriotts Fairway Hotel
- Marriotts Fairway Resort
- Marriott Absecon
- Absecon Marriott