All reviews atlantic city front desk indoor pool a recent business trip yogurt sausage patties free breakfast small fridge bed was very comfortable fitness center the breakfast area cinnamon buns nice size definitely stay here again white horse pike bottom line no frills
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2018

I just stayed here this past weekend for our anniversary in A.C. As usual, Holiday Inn doesn't disappoint. The room was spotless, the front desk personnel were courteous, and the coffee was great. Another plus is that this hotel is only about 10 minutes from the casinos. There's a nice diner nearby (Phoenix) as well. Overall experience was pleasant and we will definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jim S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Dear Michelle M,

Thank you so much for your 5 Star Review!

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! We are pleased to hear that you found our front desk courteous and your room, spotless.

We will share this with the staff and we look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed August 16, 2018

We were originally assigned to room 307, but we had NO wifi. I went to the front desk, and they kindly gave us another room. The room was a nice size, and the bed was very comfortable. The room had a desk, mini-fridge and microwave. There was some loud noise outside - trains/planes, but it wasn't too bad. The bathroom fan was very noisy.

We did find it difficult to get in and out of the hotel with the center median. It took some adjusting to figure out where you could turn around to get back to the hotel.

Breakfast was in a very small room (Maybe 10 small tables). They had make your own pancakes (they looked like they were printed on a 3D printer...lol). My husband said they tasted okay. I didn't try them. They also had eggs, sausage, biscuits, dry cereal, oatmeal packets, fruit (bananas/apples), and juice. They also have the BEST hot cinnamon rolls. They are irresistible! They also had cookies in the afternoon when we returned back to the hotel.

The fitness center had precor equipment. They front desk had complimentary earbuds, so you could watch tv while using the equipment. They had 3 treadmills, 2 elipitcal machines and one bike. They also had some free weights.

Room tip: Room 307 has no Wifi.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jim S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2018

Dear TheresaD8,

Thank you for your Review. We appreciate your feedback and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!

We look forward to seeing you in the near future!

Reviewed August 14, 2018

We spent one night here after a trip to Atlantic City. It is a nice place to stay away from the bustle of Atlantic city. It is clean and nicely arranged. The breakfast area is a bit small. We found it to be really crowded when we were eating breakfast.OVerall good night.

Date of stay: August 2018
Jim S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Dear danamn01,

Thank you for your Review!

We greatly appreciate your feedback and are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Best,

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Glad I chose to stay here. Friendly staff, easy check in, room was clean and properly stocked. First night here and all good thus far. Glad I didn't stay in a casino hotel cause of the traffic and confused layout. I've been told the continental breakfast is not the best, however I'll judge for myself. The last star will be for breakfast and if its worth it.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jim S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Dear Here Versus Atlantic City Resort,

Thank you for your Review!

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon!

Regards,

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

I cancelled my stay or so I thought. The gentleman confirmed on multiple occasions that my stay was cancelled. I stay at a hotel on a weekly basis for work. It is my mistake to had taken the gentleman at his word and not have documented a confirmation number. The manager said he would reach out to the employee to verify my account of the experience and get back to me. A week later he has not reached out and I am unable to reach him. For two years I've stayed at hotels on average four days out of every week. Holiday Inn will never receive my business again. Unprofessional, dishonest and far from trust worthy.

Date of stay: July 2018