“Really nice hotel!”

Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area
Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in Absecon
Reviewed October 28, 2012

This is a very nice hotel..large, comfortable, and attractive rooms and bathrooms,great sparkling clean pool and hot tub in an atrium setting, good complimentary breakfast and a friendly, professional and helpful staff.

2  Thank Poskers

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Terrible people to quote me and my family aprice for a room and then jack the price by 30 percent the evening the room was needed for a 5 plus night stay. Shame on the owners of this hotel, trying to cash in because of the approaching storm. DONT TRUST!

• Stayed: October 2012
4  Thank Chapsterino
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Dear Chapsterino,

Thank you for your feedback. It is our goal to consistently ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to provide accommodation rates that are competitive in the area. Though I would prefer you had a better experience at our hotel, I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts as this is our best resource for improving guest services.

Again, thank you for staying with us and leaving us with your feedback.

Joel B
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I always have doubts when it comes to small hotels because sometimes they are not as pictured and maybe you are doubting staying in this hotel for the same reason but I can honestly say that it was amazing!! I went with my boyfriend and our 2 best friends and we stayed in the rooms with the jacuzzi. The hotel was clean and welcoming, the rooms were impeccable and it looked like a room at the caesars. The jacuzzi and bathroom were clean and the bed was freshly made to the point where the sheets smelled like downy. The pool was warm and there was another jacuzzi next to it which was great. Also, I know it says there is no transportation to the casinos but there is, a bus departs from the hotel every hour and it runs until 2:45 am. I was not able to eat the breakfast because I was hungover lol but from what i saw it looked delicious. If you do not want or can't spend a lot of money to stay on a hotel on the boardwalk...STAY HERE!!! and actually it was better than staying on the boardwalk, I am definitely staying here next time I come. I LOVED IT!!

Room Tip: Book the one with the king sized bed and the jacuzzi especially if you are a couple.
2  Thank TS1012
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. I used Priority One points (25K) for a one night stay. My wife needed to attend an event at Stockton College which was about twenty minutes from the Hotel. I had never seen Atlantic City so we decided to make it a weekend adventure. Check in was quick and problem-free even though I used points, and the front desk people were friendly and efficient. The rooms were large and clean, with a flat screen TV with lots of channels. The indoor pool and Jacuzzi were just what we needed after a three hour drive from the New Your area, and the gym was well equipped. What was really nice was that there was a free shuttle bus that drove us to Atlantic City (15 minutes), and returned us to the hotel. The cold breakfast was good (cereal, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, bananas,) however the hot offerings were a bit scary; microwaved eggs and sausages. Coffee all day was great! Bottom Line: a really good hotel for an Atlantic City stay, and also good if you need to visit Stockton College.

Room Tip: Rooms in the Main building have easier access to the breakfast, pool and gym.
1  Thank pjriccio
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This hotel has got to be among the best among this strip of hotels. Nice, clean with a very pleasant staff. Rooms and bathrooms are large. Bed was very comfortable. I could not think of a poor thing about this hotel and would certainly stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank gbsutures
Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for anniversary and it was wonderful. The service was excellent, the rooms were very clean, the bed was very comfortable and the jacuzzi was fantastic. Not to mention its only 10mins away from ac. I would recommend this hotel and yes we would come back.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Nikkinik227
Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here instead of staying at a casino on a Saturday night since even with comp price it was still over 220.00. I paid half of that staying here and the location was convenient. 5 min drive to Revel. The room was clean and huge the bed was comfortable. I love that it is 100% smoke free. They serve coffee all day and have a great breakfast in the morning. I would definitely stay here again in not staying Free in a casino.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Jcb264
Also consider these accommodations in or near Absecon
Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City
#5 of 49 in Atlantic City
Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel
Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City

Been to Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area? Share your experiences!