“Nice cacciatore”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We had minestrone soup and chicken cacciatore. Both were very good. There were other niceties. For example as you look at the menu they bring a bruschetta for each. The bread brought to the table was oven warm and the oil decanter on the table has delightfully peppery oil for dipping. This is a small place without a view of the outside - which adds to the "transporting" quality of the food and experience. I don't think you can go wrong here.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I drive by this place almost every day. I would rather support local businesses than big chains, so we decided to try the pizza. I love pizza but I was underwhelmed by their pizza. Won't even try it again. Very sad because there are few choices in the area.

2  Thank kimmer1966
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

I ate here with a colleague and had high expectations from her description. The food was average; not bad but certainly not memorable. The sandwiches were ok but the pasta soup was very bland. I would have liked to come back for a real Italitan dinner. FYI; I also saw the owner get nasty with an employee...it was a little uncomfortable.

2  Thank Anthony G
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Calabria is a great place for pizza and subs but also a great place for a BYOB dinner. We dine there at least once a week, it is our go to place. The staff and owner are very friendly and accomodating. The food is old world delicious, (try the old world pizza "grandma pizza". The atmosphere is small but quaint. Definately a neighborhood favorite.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Friendly delicious BYOB, reasonable and has several gluten free entrees that are outstanding! A little hard to find but hotel will direct you.