“Very good Hotel, Clean and Quiet”

Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North
Ranked #4 of 25 Hotels in Absecon
GreenLeadersGold level
New York City, New York
“Very good Hotel, Clean and Quiet”
Reviewed November 13, 2010

We had a room with 2 queen beds. The room was very clean and neat. The beds were very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and couldn't do enough for you. Breakfast was good also.

Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 12, 2010

After a brief mix-up in my reservations (and I only mention this as an integral part of my subsequent satisfaction, not as a complaint) I was very pleased with all they had to offer. The manager made everything satisfactory for me, and even apologized a second time when he saw me later. Mistakes happen, and I was annoyed this one had, until they went out of their way to correct it.

He also suggested a local restaurant, "Goodfellows", which I will definitely recommend to anyone staying at this location.

Wyckoff, New Jersey
Reviewed November 10, 2010

Service was helpful and friendly, checking in was easy and quick.
Very nice newer room was very clean and well set up quiet comfortable bed.
Bathroom was excellent, again both clean and user friendly, good lighting.
All in all a pleasant stay for my wife and I.

blackwood
Reviewed November 9, 2010

upon arrival the staff was very friendly, to the point I felt as if I knew them as friends, the room was very cozy, we had the suite with the jacuzzi, very roomy but maintain a comfy atmosphere, very convenient to A.C.; although we just want to stay in the room and enjoy the peacefulness, my wife really enjoyed the jacuzzi, as well as I, but I more enjoyed the comfort that it brought that allowed me to get into some serious reading, the only draw back I would have to say is the 20% fee and room service fee when ordering out, we really could not tell what exactly we would have to pay for a meal, I much prefer if it just mention 1 price with everything included, when your on a weekend get away, you really don't want to do any calculations.

Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 18, 2010

We stayed here because of all the positive reviews written about it. We were staying overnight to catch an early flight out of ACY in the morning. The service was very good although we were only there for about 8 hours so there was not much interaction. We were scheduled to catch our flight before breakfast opened so the man on duty was very nice to get us oatmeal, spoons and bowls to make in our room in the morning. The location to the airport was good. Besides those two things I was disappointed. We walked in the room and it was dirty. In the bathroom I asked my husband what was on the floor and a huge spider got up, ugh! There were little hairs everywhere and it was just kind of yucky. The carpet was dirty and the furniture & everything just seemed old and worn out. I would not have been surprised if not for all the good reviews. Plus, driving down Whitehorse Pike there were tons of hotels that looked much newer advertising rooms for under $50 and we paid $72. I wish we had just gone there and picked one out instead of reserving this one. We could have done much better.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ajcamom
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed October 10, 2010

Nice staff clean we had jacuzzi room perfect for romatic weekend indoor pool was lovely small hotel but good value nice breakfast also

Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank aranisle
dunmore, pa
Reviewed September 29, 2010

Had a great stay in this hotel!! Prices were reasonable. Easy to get to. Indoor pool was perfect. Enjoyed Fitness Center. Room was clean. Hotel looked new. Breakfast was much more than I expected. Staff was very helpful. Location was only 15 minutes to the beach/casinos. Next door to a liquor store. Close to restaurants. An IDEAL weekend getaway.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank jonhst
Also consider these accommodations in or near Absecon
Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area
Garden State Inn
Garden State Inn
#3 of 25 in Absecon
Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City
Travelodge Absecon Atlantic City
Comfort Inn & Suites West Atlantic City
Baymont Inn & Suites Galloway Atlantic City Area

Been to Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North? Share your experiences!