“Nice Stay”

GreenLeadersGold level
Brooklyn, NY
“Nice Stay”
Reviewed September 1, 2009

This hotel was built around 1 year ago, so everything is pretty new. The rooms were very nice and beds were extremely comfortable. Not sure what the complaints were about the pool as the water was nice and the pool was great for my young children. The only thing that bothered me was that I felt like I was staying at a Hilton, but without the Hilton service. That does not mean the staff was not accomodating, they were great and really nice. But the first night when I got there I was missing the remote in my room. The girl behind the desk said no one else was there that night and she didnt know where to get one from. I had to convince her to go into another room and get me one. First I should have not had to convince her, do it for the customer, and second, why is there no one else on staff at that time. Housekeeping seemed a little lazy. The room was clean, but the coffe pot was not cleaned out, the cups were not cleaned and returned to their place........ I normally am not so picky and had I not read the reviews before I went I would also have given it a higher rating, However, I went expecting it to be 5 star and it was slightly under that so I was a little dissapointed.With all this being said, If I go to that area again I would definitely stay here again as it was a nice place and the staff was really nice.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
pittsburgh, pennsylvania
Reviewed August 1, 2009

The best stay ever. The beds were extremely comfortable. The pillows were made of down. The room was very clean & had microwave, refridg/freezer, flat screen tv. The indoor pool was great for my kids & they enjoyed using the fitness room as well. The continental breakfast was great. They had several cereals to pick from, toast, bagels, make your own waffles, doughnuts, juices, coffee & fresh fruit. It was the best stay I've had anywhere.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank cadmanlj
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed May 13, 2009

Stayed at this hotel with my family and it was a pleasant surprise. The indoor pool was great and great for the kids. It was located close enough to where all the major Casino's are accessible and we felt quite safe staying in this area. We would certainly stay here again as it is a brand new hotel and the staff delivers kind and friendly service. There are many hotels on this strip and it's difficult to find the right one so like the other reviewer said, this hotel is certainly a hidden gem.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank Ghirardelli
NJ
Reviewed May 13, 2009

The hotel stands out amongst the rest of the mom & pop hotels on white horse pike. It is in pristine condition with service to match

• Stayed May 2009, traveled solo
1 Thank traveltraveltrav
Also consider these accommodations in or near Absecon
Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area
Best Western Garden State Inn
Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City
Baymont Inn & Suites Galloway Atlantic City Area
Travelodge Absecon Atlantic City
Comfort Inn & Suites West Atlantic City

Been to Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North

Property: Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North
Address: 342 E White Horse Pike, Absecon, NJ 08205-9565
Location: United States > New Jersey > Jersey Shore > Absecon
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 25 Hotels in Absecon
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North 2.5*
Welcome to the Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North, a newly built hotel minutes from the Atlantic City Boardwalk! For your relaxation needs, the Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North boasts a beautiful 33-foot-long indoor heated pool and a well-equipped exercise room. All rooms have a small refrigerator and microwave oven for your convenience. For those who will expect nothing less than the very best, we proudly offer a King Hot Tub Room for the ultimate in luxurious romantic relaxation. If you are traveling with family, we are ready for you! Our Triple Queen Suite is complete with two bedrooms, including a private en-suite room so the family can be together while affording everyone a bit of privacy. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North Hotel Absecon