First off if you plan to go to Atlantic City Boardwalk this hotel is quite a drive, weekend hotels closer to the beach is very expensive and this hotel was affordable and complimentary breakfast is a bonus. However during weekdays though you can find resorts by the beach price dropped, and you do need a car from this hotel to there with the parking fee at boardwalk it is cheaper to stay closer only on WEEKDAYS.
We were very happy with our stay, rooms were big, comfy beds, check in and out was a breeze and staffs are very friendly. Breakfast not many choice but they were good, just wish they have more tables we ended taking them to our room.
All in all we will stay again if we happen to go on weekends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North, a newly built hotel minutes from the Atlantic City Boardwalk! For your relaxation needs, the Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North boasts a beautiful 33-foot-long indoor heated pool and a well-equipped exercise room. All rooms have a small refrigerator and microwave oven for your convenience. For those who will expect nothing less than the very best, we proudly offer a King Hot Tub Room for the ultimate in luxurious romantic relaxation. If you are traveling with family, we are ready for you! Our Triple Queen Suite is complete with two bedrooms, including a private en-suite room so the family can be together while affording everyone a bit of privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Expedia, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Inn And Suites Atlantic City North
- Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North Hotel Absecon